so freaking cute! (although, after watching I am not sure why she was even in that film really) But she's still cute as a button!!!

Jeaniessi wrote: so freaking cute! (although, after watching I am not sure why she was even in that film really) But she's still cute as a button!!!

Yeah, I really thought she would've played a bigger part.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Yeah, I really thought she would've played a bigger part.

I thought for sure she had some reason to be there, but there wasn't any! Why was her character even written for this movie. She played no significant role. In fact both of those "liar game women" meant nothing to the movie. When it ended I was thinking what was the writer trying to convey here? Are their scenes lying on the editing room floor ...so to speak...? I liked Gold Tooth and Mushroom Head watching from the sidelines much better.
Jeaniessi wrote: I thought for sure she had some reason to be there, but there wasn't any! Why was her character even written for this movie. She played no significant role. In fact both of those "liar game women" meant nothing to the movie. When it ended I was thinking what was the writer trying to convey here? Are their scenes lying on the editing room floor ...so to speak...? I liked Gold Tooth and Mushroom Head watching from the sidelines much better.

I'm guessing it had something to do with the manga
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I'm guessing it had something to do with the manga

Oh yeah! LOL ..Which I did NOT read. and if I had even one more minute of time I might try to read some mangas I have heard of but it's just not going to work out. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: so freaking cute! (although, after watching I am not sure why she was even in that film really) But she's still cute as a button!!!

Adorable <3 especially in these pics :)
He's so cute and sweet to her as well. awww Shota-kun!
Now that I've finally caught up with all things "Liar Game," I would like to say: (spoilers are in white)

Reborn: I was kinda disappointed by the movie. It was a little predictable. I was hoping the change of female lead would shake things up a little, but it was pretty much the same role with a different actress. If that's what they were planning on doing, they should've brought back Toda and used their personal relationship to add more dimension to the plot.

Alice's Special: I loved! I want to see more of her story. I want to know more about the investors/her sponsor. I hope they continue and keep her on the "dark side," instead of trying to redeem her. This is another way in which they can bring some much needed dimension to the franchise.

Overall, I still like the franchise, but I'm getting bored and hoping for a upswing :)
Kawaikochan wrote: Now that I've finally caught up with all things "Liar Game," I would like to say: (spoilers are in white)

Reborn: I was kinda disappointed by the movie. It was a little predictable. I was hoping the change of female lead would shake things up a little, but it was pretty much the same role with a different actress. If that's what they were planning on doing, they should've brought back Toda and used their personal relationship to add more dimension to the plot.

Alice's Special: I loved! I want to see more of her story. I want to know more about the investors/her sponsor. I hope they continue and keep her on the "dark side," instead of trying to redeem her. This is another way in which they can bring some much needed dimension to the franchise.

Overall, I still like the franchise, but I'm getting bored and hoping for a upswing :)

I agree with you here... I enjoyed the movie but **I felt it lacked something. I attributed it to the loss of the soft undercurrent of connection/feeling between Akiyama and Nao.**

As for Alice I did not watch her special or read the manga so I was actually puzzled as to her purpose in the movie. She sat there looking straight faced. Didn't really say much and I didn't even really feel any menace from her. I walked away scratching my head as to why she was even there... I attributed this to my ignorance of the manga. Now reading what you said, I am curious about the special.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa omg i just finished season 1 & 2 and the final stage and i love it...there is just this one thing: why the heck wasnt there at least a kiss or sth ahhhhhh i totally loved those two and wanted them together so much but the line akiyama said at the end was soooooo cute i think its ok and omg shota is amazing and his character is so awesome i need more aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...ok sorry but i cant control myself ;)

uf can any1 tell me in which order should i watch the rest of the movies/specials/awesome stuff? pls no spoilers, i want to be surprised...also if there r going to make more? omg i love it so much...whoever wrote that matsuda shota stalker guide, thank you so so much♥
I recently finished both season and the movie. I gotta say my favorite character is AKIYAMA all the way! He's such a hot hot hot genius!! Matsuda Shota oozes sexiness in this series.