Szasha wrote: Yeah. I can't possibly like Liar Game without him - he introduced me to the fabulous world of dramas. :)
Liar Game without Matsuda is like winter without snow or chocolate ice cream without chocolate. No, that's not cheesy!

Nope, it isn't cheesy. He was the main reason I watched the series for....

Szasha wrote: Btw, anyone watched Alice in Liar Game?

Not yet. I'm awaiting feedback for that one too.
LisNoir wrote: Nope, it isn't cheesy. He was the main reason I watched the series for....

Liar Game was my first drama, therefore it has a little extra part in my drama-heart. *grins* Have you read the manga?

Alice in Liar Game looks more intriguing than the special, but I am not entirely sure whether I want to watch a child four episodes long. Wait, it has four episodes, each 45mins long? Huh? And how is a child connected to the Organisation? How scary. :(
I haven't read the manga, I'm not an avid manga reader...too many pictures....lol I prefer to read the one shots or really short ones.
I'm highly confused with all the extra Liar Game stuff that has come out. Can anyone help me. I need to know in what order everything came out and what's subbed and not subbed.
LisNoir wrote: Nope, it isn't cheesy. He was the main reason I watched the series for....

LOL everyone is waiting for feedback~
When it goes on like that no one will watch it in the end:p
*being one if the one waiting for FEEDBACK too though :p*
Szasha wrote: Liar Game was my first drama, therefore it has a little extra part in my drama-heart. *grins* Have you read the manga?

Alice in Liar Game looks more intriguing than the special, but I am not entirely sure whether I want to watch a child four episodes long. Wait, it has four episodes, each 45mins long? Huh? And how is a child connected to the Organisation? How scary. :(

Well I knew there did need to be someone behind the whole organization(lol already making comparations to Shugo CHara(Anime) :D*
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I'm highly confused with all the extra Liar Game stuff that has come out. Can anyone help me. I need to know in what order everything came out and what's subbed and not subbed.

Best start with LIAR GAME, then LIAR GAME 2, LIAR GAME: The Final Stage, (Liar Game X), Special Fukunaga, Alice in Liar Game, LIAR GAME: Reborn. :)
Subbed it everything apart from the last movie and Alice in Liar Game. Have fun and enjoy - it's fantastic!

Mirichan wrote: LOL everyone is waiting for feedback~
When it goes on like that no one will watch it in the end:p
*being one if the one waiting for FEEDBACK too though :*

I am going to watch both, mini-series and special, this weekend (if I have time)... :)

Mirichan wrote: Well I knew there did need to be someone behind the whole organization(lol already making comparations to Shugo CHara(Anime) :D*

But a kid? A kid? Seriously?
This is one of the best series I have ever watched, and who hasn't should definitely LOVE 'M <<3 Season1 + Season 2 + Film Wait! There's a sequel, really!?
Szasha wrote: Best start with LIAR GAME, then LIAR GAME 2, LIAR GAME: The Final Stage, (Liar Game X), Special Fukunaga, Alice in Liar Game, LIAR GAME: Reborn.
Subbed it everything apart from the last movie and Alice in Liar Game. Have fun and enjoy - it's fantastic!

I am going to watch both, mini-series and special, this weekend (if I have time)... :)

But a kid? A kid? Seriously?

Who knows~?? He ould be used by someone...Don´t knpw thats why I want to waatch it >_<
You couldn´t imagine the possibilites of it to turn out...maybe an adult is using the kid or he is repaying for negleting it by granding the wishes,,,,the kid is an symbol very important for the whole organzation behind it etc :p
Well not exactly... I've seen the special earlier today and now I am watching the first episode... and I slowly understand what the kid is doing there. PLUS she's not as horrible as I previously thought. Let's see how it turns out.
Szasha wrote: Well not exactly... I've seen the special earlier today and now I am watching the first episode... and I slowly understand what the kid is doing there. PLUS she's not as horrible as I previously thought. Let's see how it turns out.

I watched the whole Drama at first and then after it I did plan to watch the special :D
Mirichan wrote: I watched the whole Drama at first and then after it I did plan to watch the special :D

Ah okay. And how's the mini-series? Or are we talking about two different things?
Szasha wrote: Ah okay. And how's the mini-series? Or are we talking about two different things?

Hahaha guess we are talking about different things :D Sorry I messed up again because I am really sleepy....^^
I think I should go then too~
Szasha wrote: Best start with LIAR GAME, then LIAR GAME 2, LIAR GAME: The Final Stage, (Liar Game X), Special Fukunaga, Alice in Liar Game, LIAR GAME: Reborn. :)

Are you sure special Fukunaga and Alice in Liar Game should be watched BEFORE the new movie?
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Are you sure special Fukunaga and Alice in Liar Game should be watched BEFORE the new movie?

Yep. :) In the special it's being said that a new Liar Game with all past finalists is to take place aka a hint to the movie LIAR GAME: Reborn and Alice is said to be an important character in the new movie but introduced in a mini-series. So I'd say: watch them before the movie.