That was hilarious! I'm still watching this. It's going to be weird....but it's Shota-kun.

Yummy!

Ahh So there's another movie coming out? Sheesh! More and more keeps being added to this series and I haven't even gotten a chance to start it.

please excuse my tantrum :p
PinkDiamond wrote: YOU! Stay away from the add button! Have you seen your list lately? LoL

I KNOW! Hence the temper tantrum :p If I start part of a series, I'm gonna want to watch ALL of it.
Sleepninja wrote: I KNOW! Hence the temper tantrum :p If I start part of a series, I'm gonna want to watch ALL of it.

what is wrong with that?! Watch it already girl! it's so good! Akiyama-san! lol
Jeaniessi wrote: what is wrong with that?! Watch it already girl! it's so good! Akiyama-san! lol

Haha I'm working on it! Man, this monster of mine is whooping my tail!
PD Summon!!! Go to the Shota Thread! Check out the recent pics!
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I'm working on it! Man, this monster of mine is whooping my tail!

The two series and movie go really fast. The second movie has just been released so it will be a while before it's available and subbed.

I wanted to start a thread for this movie but I thought it might be redundant so I just posted the news in here.
Wow! That Summon! thing always works!!!
Jeaniessi wrote: The two series and movie go really fast. The second movie has just been released so it will be a while before it's available and subbed.

I wanted to start a thread for this movie but I thought it might be redundant so I just posted the news in here.

lol Ok, hopefully I will watch the first season soon.
Jeaniessi wrote: Wow! That Summon! thing always works!!!

Of course it does. :p Sometimes it works for me when I'm not even trying to summon. I'll say, " I wonder what so and so is up to..." Then bam! There they are!