Hi!

I watched Hanazakari no Kimiachi e like 10 years ago and absolutly loved it. I laughed til I cried while watching it!! Ever since I've been looking for a romantic comedy as hilarious as Hana Kimi, but I haven't found one that lives up to it! I've watched Hana Yori Dango and Nodame Cantabile, which I like, but they're not crazy as Hana kimi.

So my question is: does anyone know a comedy series that is as fun as Hana Kimi?  Please recommend if you have any ideas!  :) Thanks!

Love Shuffle - they were literally shuffling their partners to find the most compatible lover

Seigi no Mikata - older sis is pretty but she uses her little sis to get the man of her dreams and the little sis has someone she likes too (it’s more of comedy than romance tho)

Zettai Kareshi - robot bf it gets sad on the end tho

for newer ones if you like (the older ones are sillier tbh XD)

Motokare Mania - ex enthusiast met her ex on work

Tokyo Tarareba Musume - 3 women on their 30s and their love encounter, plus challenges on work

KonWake- basically FL vs doll XD

Hi :)

I don't know if you have watched them already, but maybe you will like some of these... 

• Atashinchi No Danshi 
  • Mei-chan no Shitsuji
  • My Boss, My Hero
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Samurai High School
  • Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
  • Delicious Gakuin ( this one doesn't have romance but it's really funny )

Hello,

For crazy comedy with funny face and situation, try :

• Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! (this one is a must!)
  • My Boss, My Hero
  • Ossan’s Love (this a BL)
  • Zettai BL (this is BL but more a parody)

it's not the same but Zenkai girl or if you don't mind kdrama, then you're beautiful