MDL Info Link[/URL]

Bem (Kamenashi Kazuya), Bella (Anne) and Bello (Suzuki Fuku) are ugly monsters that are neither human nor animals, but they are peace-loving, righteous heroes who feel compelled to help humans in trouble. Because they are monsters, they are feared and detested by humans, and on top of that, pursued by the police. However, a friendship develops between them and a detective (Kitamura Kazuki) by mere accident. Through their contact with humans, Bem, Bella and Belloâ??s earnest wish to become human grow increasingly stronger. They battle evil for the sake of mankind, in the belief that they will be able to become humans one dayâ?¦ --Jdrama Weblog

[U]Cast
Kamenashi Kazuya as Bem
Anne as Bela
Suzuki Fuku as Belo
Kitamura Kazuki as Natsume
Hori Chiemi (堀ちえみ)
Sugichiki Hana (杉咲花)
Konishi Mau (小西舞優)
Hayashi Rui (林遼威)
Agata Morio (あがた森魚)
Ishibashi Anna
Hirota Leona
Emoto Akira
Nagaoka Tasuku(永岡佑)

Theme songs:
Opening theme: Yokai Ningen Bem Theme, by Bem, Bela and Belo
Ending theme: BIRTH, by KAT-TUN
I'm watching this, mostly for Kame-Kun haha. But it's not a bad drama so far, the special effects aren't that great but the story is good
Crazy4You wrote: I'm watching this,

mostly for Kame-Kun haha.

2.But it's not a bad drama so far,

3.the special effects aren't that great

4, but the story is good

1. Agree

2. Agree

3. Strongly Agree

4. Agree

I <3 Copy, Paste...lol
Hahaha yeah copy & pasting is great :p
I keep wondering.... do they ever change their clothes? They've been wearing the exact same clothes for 3 episodes now hahaha.
I was thinking the same thing...lol
Haha just because your monsters doesn't mean you can't change your clothes. Do they bathe? Hahaha
I'd like to get the boy out of that full body pajama...lol and burn her cape...lol
Hahaha me too! Kame looks good but it'd be nice to see him wearing something else in this drama haha.
Crazy4You wrote: Kame looks good but it'd be nice to see him wearing something else in this drama haha.

LOL, yeah...
I love this drama. Episode 3 almost made me cry. I started watching it for Kame and the little boy (he was in Marumo no Okite), but I've really enjoyed it all. I agree about their clothes though. Maybe they do laundry every night, but wearing the same old fashion clothes everyday is not the best way to blend in with humans, lol.

BTW, lis, your avatar...no words...hehe.
Kawaikochan wrote: I love this drama. Episode 3 almost made me cry. I started watching it for Kame and the little boy (he was in Marumo no Okite), but I've really enjoyed it all. I agree about their clothes though. Maybe they do laundry every night, but wearing the same old fashion clothes everyday is not the best way to blend in with humans, lol.

Hahaha that's what I've been thinking about. Nobody even comments on their clothes. Haha
Kawaikochan wrote: I love this drama. Episode 3 almost made me cry. I started watching it for Kame and the little boy (he was in Marumo no Okite), but I've really enjoyed it all. I agree about their clothes though. Maybe they do laundry every night, but wearing the same old fashion clothes everyday is not the best way to blend in with humans, lol.

Ep. 3 almost made me cry too! And yes, their fashion sense does not really help in the mingling with humans...lol
Just finished ep 5. The past 3 episodes have been making me cry. This is an awesome drama and the acting is great from the core 3. Kame is hot and the little boy is just too cute, the little boy has won my heart. Its funny because in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Nenge the little boy stole my heart also. Kame probably shouldn't act with cute and adorable little kids. They be stilling his thunder. lol