iAcchan wrote: Agreed. I liked it as well, but it was just so darn heartbreaking T_T

It was, but in such a good way. It's refreshing seeing Yamapi is a serious drama.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: It was, but in such a good way. It's refreshing seeing Yamapi is a serious drama.

True, but I'd like to see how the story pans out from here. Im guessing that most of the storyline will be working with the police officer lady to find out how people died... I suppose I can see an episode where Acchan teaches him how to properly do a funeral, but thats about it.
iAcchan wrote: True, but I'd like to see how the story pans out from here. Im guessing that most of the storyline will be working with the police officer lady to find out how people died... I suppose I can see an episode where Acchan teaches him how to properly do a funeral, but thats about it.

Hmm, I hope not. I hope there will be twists.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hmm, I hope not. I hope there will be twists.

Mhmm, I hope so too. But for now, I suppose we can enjoy watching Yamapi on screen again, I can't wait for thte next episode.
iAcchan wrote: Mhmm, I hope so too. But for now, I suppose we can enjoy watching Yamapi on screen again, I can't wait for thte next episode.

:P Same. I rarely watch currently airing dramas, but this one will be one of the few that I do.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: :P Same. I rarely watch currently airing dramas, but this one will be one of the few that I do.

Yeah I agree, if its really good, its torture to wait a full week for the next one T_T haha

PS Ooops, I accidentally sent the cast info twice on drama page, my bad~
iAcchan wrote: Yeah I agree, if its really good, its torture to wait a full week for the next one T_T haha

PS Ooops, I accidentally sent the cast info twice on drama page, my bad~

No worries :P
Btw, the kid at the end was random, we still don't know what happened to the older brother, and also the old guy.
Also, I think Chinen Yuri is Ihaya Hayato.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: No worries :P
Btw, the kid at the end was random, we still don't know what happened to the older brother, and also the old guy.

I know, he was ._. it weirded me out when the little kid said that. All I saw about Kento was that he was sitting down by the water, staring off into the distance, because normal working class people do that in the middle of the day, right? and which old guy? *trying really hard to not post any significant spoilers* lol
iAcchan wrote: I know, he was ._. it weirded me out when the little kid said that. All I saw about Kento was that he was sitting down by the water, staring off into the distance, because normal working class people do that in the middle of the day, right? and which old guy? *trying really hard to not post any significant spoilers* lol

The old guy who also played in Kurosagi with Yamapi. http://mydramalist.com/actor/688/yamazaki-tsutomu This guy!

And yeah, but I wonder why Kento ran away and what his story was.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: The old guy who also played in Kurosagi with Yamapi. http://mydramalist.com/actor/688/yamazaki-tsutomu This guy!

And yeah, but I wonder why Kento ran away and what his story was.

Ohhh that guy, yeah I have no idea, I feel as if he'll show up often though. kind of like yamapi's guardian i suppose. and the older brother will probably get an episode. can't leave a man like that alone.

Ps. on the random note, have you looked at the most recent posts/threats? :P all of them are from you xD excluding this one~
iAcchan wrote: Ohhh that guy, yeah I have no idea, I feel as if he'll show up often though. kind of like yamapi's guardian i suppose. and the older brother will probably get an episode. can't leave a man like that alone.

Ps. on the random note, have you looked at the most recent posts/threats? :P all of them are from you xD excluding this one~

I know :P I was making New Japanese actor threads, so that didn't help :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I know :P I was making New Japanese actor threads, so that didn't help :P

I saw! Jun :P
i enjoyed the 1st epi. i liked the long close up with yamapi crying. yamapi pulled it off well from the quivering lips to the sniffling and tears coming out from all corners of his eyes while he spoke. some of his best acting in that 1st epi. at 1st wasn't really sure about this drama but by the end i wanted to see more esp since tamamori yuta is in this epi and the next.
Sugoi! I gotta watch this..
Heard Rumors that Yuta-Kun had a guestrole in the first episode..
Saw a picture from it, However I gotta see the real thing <3
Tamamori Yuta, Hoping for another great role by him even though its not more than a guestrole. :D