No subs for episode 4 yet :(
Waaaah! I check every day too. ah well...it's not like my currently watching list and my download store are going anywhere. But still!!!
Jeaniessi wrote: Waaaah! I check every day too. ah well...it's not like my currently watching list and my download store are going anywhere. But still!!!

Same but its always so emotionally charging watching it.
I'm so bummed! I want to watch ep. 4... I need a Yamapi fix!
Still no subs for episode 4, though episode 5 has already aired.. or did anyone find subs? I really want to understand it. :(
devitto wrote: Still no subs for episode 4, though episode 5 has already aired.. or did anyone find subs?
I really want to understand it. :(

We are all waiting so anxiously! When I saw there was a post here I was like...I hope someone is announcing subs for Ep. 4!

...no joy! LOL ;)
Weird, a Yamapi drama not getting subbed quickly. I thought subbers would be all over this. I hope Hungry! doesn't encounter the same fate...
LisNoir wrote: Weird, a Yamapi drama not getting subbed quickly. I thought subbers would be all over this.

I hope Hungry! doesn't encounter the same fate...

I would love to know the reason why this isn't being subbed or why the subber who was doing it stopped. They were really good subs too. and I like this series. It's interesting so far and frustrating not to be able to continue. I've downloaded the first 4 of Hungry. haven't started just yet. Maybe I will soon. I don't think it will stop being subbed. Seems like who ever is doing it is fairly fast! Lucky Hungry fans!
LisNoir wrote: Weird, a Yamapi drama not getting subbed quickly. I thought subbers would be all over this.

I hope Hungry! doesn't encounter the same fate...

There are two subbers who are working on it. The problem is fansubbers in the Drama community, when they choose a project, they feel the need to start from the very beginning instead of just continuing off of someone else's work. So we have 2-3 versions of subs for episodes 1-3...but no episode 4 + 5.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: There are two subbers who are working on it. The problem is fansubbers in the Drama community, when they choose a project, they feel the need to start from the very beginning instead of just continuing off of someone else's work. So we have 2-3 versions of subs for episodes 1-3...but no episode 4 + 5.

Ah, it does make sense...But I would work on the newer episodes first and then slowly work on the previous ones. But I is not a subber...jejeje
Skye-N-Rain wrote: There are two subbers who are working on it. The problem is fansubbers in the Drama community, when they choose a project, they feel the need to start from the very beginning instead of just continuing off of someone else's work. So we have 2-3 versions of subs for episodes 1-3...but no episode 4 + 5.

That's exciting news then! so 4 and 5 will be coming soon enough. Yay! I'm looking forward to watching. :)
Jeaniessi wrote: That's exciting news then! so 4 and 5 will be coming soon enough. Yay! I'm looking forward to watching. :)

Most likely yes :)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Most likely yes :)

woop woop!! I'll be watching for them! Thanks for the info SkyeCake.
Jeaniessi wrote: woop woop!! I'll be watching for them! Thanks for the info SkyeCake.

No Problem Ahjumma :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: No Problem Ahjumma :P

Very funny oorie dongsaeng