MDL
Title (romaji): Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~
Title: 最高の人生の終り方~エンディングプランナー~
Genre: Drama
Broadcast period: 2012-Jan start
Air time: Thursday 21:00

Synopsis
Yamashita plays the head of a funeral service shop that deals with bodies brought in by the police, including suicide and murder victims. He reluctantly inherited the shop after his father passed away, but as he learns about the lives of the various deceased people that are brought to him, he begins to mature. Another highlight of the story is his romance with a rookie female detective, though the actress for the part has not yet been announced. --Tokyograph

Main Cast
Cast

Yamashita Tomohisa
Eikura Nana
Maeda Atsuko
Sorimachi Takashi

Trailer:

MyDramaList Link
Hmmm, I don't know about this. I think my lineup for the first months of 2012 it's already full....But it is Yamapi. I'll wait to see the reactions to it.
LisNoir wrote: Hmmm, I don't know about this. I think my lineup for the first months of 2012 it's already full....But it is Yamapi. I'll wait to see the reactions to it.

Honestly, the storyline sounds...odd. Not sure if ill watch it either.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Honestly, the storyline sounds...odd. Not sure if ill watch it either.

It does...even for someone like me...lol

Plus the bg of that picture is pink stripes....Funeral parlors and pink do NOT go together. Maybe that's what it's not appealing to me...lol
i'll be checking it out. i don't have too many dramas i'm excited about next season either so i'm just happy to see be pi-chan back in dramas.
added..yamapi after all ^_^
Huh...don't kill me but I have seen NOTHING Yamapi has starred in. Giving me a good recommendation!? The Best Yamapi and I will start watching!

As for this one...it's going to wait until the above requirement has been fulfilled!
jeanie65jh wrote: Huh...don't kill me but I have seen NOTHING Yamapi has starred in. Giving me a good recommendation!? The Best Yamapi and I will start watching!

As for this one...it's going to wait until the above requirement has been fulfilled!

I've only seen two...I think...And I'll go with recommending Buzzer Beat.
LisNoir wrote: I've only seen two...I think...And I'll go with recommending Buzzer Beat.

second that...BB was where i fell for him lol..
Oorie Kamzie? ...I'm waiting for you because I know you lurve him... (but not as much as Binnie of course.)
kamz wrote: second that...BB was where i fell for him lol..

ha! nevermind... BB it is!
I AM GOING TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well after it finishes. *nods*
Jeannie, start with Nobuta wo Produce. You'll love it. Then watch Kurosagi :P
Jeaniessi wrote: Huh...don't kill me but I have seen NOTHING Yamapi has starred in. Giving me a good recommendation!? The Best Yamapi and I will start watching!

i recommend stand up!. one of the funniest teen jdramas. everyone in it so young--->yamapi, nino, narimiya hiroki and oguri shun. then watch kurosagi. the differences in character and how he plays them is stark.
Jeaniessi wrote: Huh...don't kill me but I have seen NOTHING Yamapi has starred in. Giving me a good recommendation!? The Best Yamapi and I will start watching!

You absolutely have to watch Buzzer Beat, Kurosagi and Proposal Daisakusen!! His characters are so different, I think it's amazing. XD