MonjaElisa wrote: Sugoi! I gotta watch this..
Heard Rumors that Yuta-Kun had a guestrole in the first episode..
Saw a picture from it, However I gotta see the real thing <3
Tamamori Yuta, Hoping for another great role by him even though its not more than a guestrole. :D

I loved his guest role :P *wants to spoil it.*
I just watched the first 2 eps, and was totally surprised by the seriousness of it, don't think I can currently finish it right now, just to serious.. on a lighter note, I realized that Yamapi has a really nice voice, when he isn't singing, or playing a dork...
Did anyone notice how Haruka had a good + account? I laughed so hard.
I watched the first 2 episodes too and I actually really like it. I am very interested to see where this is going!
Jeaniessi wrote: I watched the first 2 episodes too and I actually really like it. I am very interested to see where this is going!

Me too. Episode 3 is subbed now. I just finished episode 2 though. I loved how Yamapi look when he got rejected.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Me too. Episode 3 is subbed now. I just finished episode 2 though. I loved how Yamapi look when he got rejected.

Oh good! I'll be heading to DC momentarily! lol
Yep.. Such as to be expected.. Episode 2 left me crying like a baby.. Poor Yuta-kun <3 Loved the third episode, So sad.. Not enough to make me cry.. But sad anyways.. I'm really enjoying this drama.. Didn't expect it since its not really the type of drama I'd normally be looking for.. Hope the next episodes will be as good as the first three ones have been..
I just finished episode 3 and I am REALLY liking this drama. I love the more realistic relationships; not only between the family members who fuss and fight, though clearly love each other, but also between Masato and Yuki. The premise of this drama is really different. Although serious, I like the humorous moments interspersed here and there that lighten the mood. Cool little show so far.
Jeaniessi wrote: I just finished episode 3 and I am REALLY liking this drama. I love the more realistic relationships; not only between the family members who fuss and fight, though clearly love each other, but also between Masato and Yuki. The premise of this drama is really different. Although serious, I like the humorous moments interspersed here and there that lighten the mood. Cool little show so far.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially the bolded part.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially the bolded part.

Thanks! Also...It's subbed VERY well!
Jeaniessi wrote: Thanks! Also...It's subbed VERY well!

Yeah, it's unfortunate that the subber stopped subbing it.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Yeah, it's unfortunate that the subber stopped subbing it.

What?! Does that mean we aren't going to have anymore subbed episodes?
Jeaniessi wrote: What?! Does that mean we aren't going to have anymore subbed episodes?

Nah there will most likely be other subbers.
I think we should make our own subbing group and sub it.
Best part of episode 3....Ramen in the FACE! :D