Spyair (stylized as SPYAIR) is a Japanese rock band from Nagoya, formed in 2005. The band members are Ike, Kenta, Momiken, Uz, and DJ Enzel.

The band was formed in 2005 and has released several singles but as their debut one is considered the single ?Liar?, released on August 11, 2010. The title song is used as theme song for the television drama ?Hammer session!? with director Aso Manabu and the actors Hayami Mokomichi, Shida Mirai and Higa Manami as part of the main cast. On June 8, 2011 Spyair released their fourth single, "Samurai Heart" (Some Like it Hot), which was used as the 17th ending theme to the Gin Tama anime series.

Discography

Albums[LIST]
[*]Rockin' the World
[*]Japanecation
[*]Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)
[*]Beautiful Days
[*]Strong
[*]Liar
[*]Stay Together
[*]Beautiful
[*]I Miss You
[*]Last Moment
[*]Singing (album mix)
[*]My Friend
[/LIST]
Singles[LIST]
[*]Liar
[*]Incomplete
[*]Singing
[*]Last Moment
[*]Awa yori Aishi (哀より愛し)
[*]Nonfikushon (ノンフィクション, Non fiction)
[*]Just like this
[*]Japanication
[*]Departure
[*]Just One
[*]Dead Coaster
[*]Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)
[*]Crazy
[*]Link it All
[*]Beautiful Days
[*]Reset
[*]Kanjō Disukōdo (感情ディスコード (LIVE Ver.))
[/LIST]

-----------------

I listened to a song of them while stal...I mean, reading Matsuda Shota news ;), and I've loved the few songs I've listened to since then. Does anyone like them?
This is the one I've been listening to today.

I've first heard SPYAIR's insert song of Don Quixote "beautiful days". Than accidential I've listened on Youtube to "beautiful" which is also an awesome song! They are a young band I think they will gain more and more famous in the next years! The lead singer has a special kind of voice I think it sounds totally emotional...
I think that song is so pretty and I agree the lead singer has an emotional voice.
Japanication gets me hype every time I hear it.
I love that group. I've discovered them with Beautiful Days. I'm so happy for them that they'll be performing at the Budokan, can you believe it? They deserve it, it's a great band ^^
I love them. I first heard their song "Liar" as the OST for the Drama Hammer Session. I immediately became a fan. After that I almost forgot about them, but then they made an Ending for the Anime Bleach "Last Moment" and an Ending for Gintama "Samurai Heart". The lead singer really has a unique voice, you could recognize it out of million. Great band, great songs.
It's true that IKE's voice is unique and very powerful. I wish I could have known them sooner they're so great.
they're amazing !
Latest MV of Spyair, enjoy ^^
As always it's good stuff ;D

OMG there's a thread for em? Haha I'm so clueless since I barely browse through all the threads here >_< I absolutely love them~