i just discovered a collab from a jack in the box concert, Miyavi, Tetsu, TM Revolution and Inoran doing a L'arc en ciel song. crazy!
anyone have any other cool collabs to share?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPH7f8K6NKw&feature=youtu.be
now i'm getting sucked into the black hole that is youtube, watching jack in the box vids. there must be so much fanservice at those shows lol.

HYDE + Glay <3
ladyfaile wrote: i just discovered a collab from a jack in the box concert, Miyavi, Tetsu, TM Revolution and Inoran doing a L'arc en ciel song. crazy!
anyone have any other cool collabs to share?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPH7f8K6NKw&feature=youtu.be

song sounds familiar :0
what anime is this from? o.o
Ready Steady Go was one of the themes from Fullmetal Alchemist :D the second one i posted, i just finished watching, i am in love with this version of Honey. i think i like it better than the original lol. somehow Hyde as backing vocals seems to fit better, it has a really nice sound *___* and i love his dancing. i mean, Hyde can't dance, he's a phenomenal singer but when it comes to dancing he just has no rhythm lol it's so cute though i love it, whenever he dances on stage it makes me all googly-eyed they have so much fun with these shows, such great energy, it would be great to be there
ladyfaile wrote: Ready Steady Go was one of the themes from Fullmetal Alchemist :D

the second one i posted, i just finished watching, i am in love with this version of Honey. i think i like it better than the original lol. somehow Hyde as backing vocals seems to fit better, it has a really nice sound *___* and i love his dancing. i mean, Hyde can't dance, he's a phenomenal singer but when it comes to dancing he just has no rhythm lol it's so cute though i love it, whenever he dances on stage it makes me all googly-eyed

they have so much fun with these shows, such great energy, it would be great to be there

your right! i have it on my playlist, i use to be like you but switched over from japanese music to korean, so the only japanese songs i know are the old ones xD
I love that song (Ready Steady Go), but I like the original more :D
I can't think of another collaboration live at the moment, even if I can, they are metal bands, and I believe you won't like it.

But outta topic, do you guys happen to know about this already?

L'Arc~en~Ciel Tribute

Tracklist:
01. Vince Neil - Blurry Eyes
02. Orianthi - Neo Universe
03. TLC - Rainbow
04. Eric Martin & John 5 - Honey (feat. John 5)
05. Zebrahead - Ready Steady Go
06. Boyz II Men - Snow Drop
07. Maxi Priest - Vivid Colors
08. Michael Monroe - Heaven's Drive
09. Daniel Powter - Stay Away
10. Clementine - Flower
-- Bonus Tracks --
11. Polysics - Seventh Heaven
12. シド - Shout at the Devil
13. Hemenway - Caress of Venus ** Sung in Korean, English, and Japanese O.o **
14. TOTALFAT - Driver's High

Lemme know if you guys interested, I can provide you the download link to the album.
I like metal :D doesn't have to be live either i saw something referring to a tribute but i didn't really look into it. i kind of feel like most of those bands probably have no idea who they are and are just trying to make a buck, which makes me really sad. the only one on that list that i'm interested in hearing is Polysics