X JAPAN for ever! :) even if it has become... well you know, but damn it, they (yoshiki) can do whatever they like, they have earned that privilege. Next to them: Moi dix Mois, MALICE MIZER, DOREMIDAN and the older KAT-TUN. They are my Top 5. It still surprises me how popular OOR has become on the last years! I'm glad, they are great guys.
I have a HUGE list but for now: Aikawa Nanase Younha (I'm currently listening to her Japanese album) Masami Okui No Regret Life Kouji Wada Joe Inoue Triplane
I need more J-Pop and J-Rock in my life....I've been listening to NEWS, Yamashita Tomohisa (solo), Gackt, One OK Rock, KAT-TUN...like I said, I need more variety!!
Ikimonogakari, One Ok Rock, Scandal, YUI, WISE, Monkey Magik, Kana Nishino, Nerd Head, Triceratops, AAA, Ayaka, Alan... I really could go on with who I like :)
Gackt!!!!!, One Ok Rock, Acid Black Cherry, KAT-TUN, Arashi, Chara.

Buck-Tick (#1) and their side projects, MUCC, Morrie and all his bands, Der Zibet, X Japan, Hotei Tomoyasu, KA.F.KA

Kokushoku Sumire, Nakajima Miyuki, Suilen

Splay, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Orange Range, The Pillow, Gackt, X Japan, Arashi, Little by Little, Yellow Generations, Flow, LM.C, Utada Hikaru, Wand, Chaba, L’Arc~en~ciel, Dragon Ash, Hyde, Yoshiki 

J-POP music I like Generation from Exile tribe, lol, E-girls, Happiness, Jin Akanishi

The Gazette, One Ok Rock, The Oral Cigarettes, Hello Sleepwalkers, Coldrain, Ikimono Gakari, Exile, Yui

The Back Horn, Sambomaster, Babymetal, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Man with a Mission, Maximum the Hormone, Band-Maid, Last Alliance wish they had music from them on iTunes, One OK Rock.

UVERworld, bump of chicken, magic of life, perfume, tricot, asian kung-fu generation, bentham, my first story, man with a mission, weaver, sayuri, eve 

My favourite artist???

Aimer. Hands down. She is my gurl.