@ Moonlight please add the title/artist in its original script (Kanji etc.) and  Romaji whenever you post a video link!

桜の雨いつか 松たか子 Sakura no ame itsuka (When the cherry blossoms rain) by Takako Matsu, its the ending OST for the drama Omiai Kekkon

I like the picture used in this video - it reminds me of my brother who was sun basking in a park full of blooming cherry trees in Prague today while video calling me...

lol, this girl won't change no matter what, will she? Time to unfollow this thread too. But before that

SUKIMASWITCH's(スキマスイッチ)  - Kanade「奏(かなで)」
Found this incredible track while adding Boku to Kimi in mdl. Motif song for the third film.

ハルレオ - 「さよならくちびる」(HARULEO Sayonara Kuchibiru) 

Coincidently, it's also from a movie (Farewell Song), as I found out. The band is thus fictitious. 

Ultraman Mebius theme song

---> lol, this girl won't change no matter what, will she? Time to unfollow this thread too. But before that

wait, what? Call me crazy but I'm going to have to defend M this time since I actually do this all the time too on other music threads LMAO I never saw this "rule" about posting the name/artist anywhere else 

On MAL no one even cares or lists the title anyways with this similar thread on FG unless it's the ones in the Music & Entertainment section where you need to post with a character limit 

Sunset:

---> lol, this girl won't change no matter what, will she? Time to unfollow this thread too. But before that

wait, what? Call me crazy but I'm going to have to defend M this time since I actually do this all the time too on other music threads LMAO I never saw this "rule" about posting the name/artist anywhere else 

On MAL no one even cares or lists the title anyways with this similar thread on FG unless it's the ones in the Music & Entertainment section where you need to post with a character limit 

You got it all wrong here. I don't care whether she puts song titles or not. It's about the videos she is sharing. A lot of em are not music video or closely related to this thread.

Thank you!

Second last video on page 1, and third last post on page 2, both are food review video. Her last post which seems to be deleted was of some girl posing infront of a mirror wearing different clothes each day(sorta like tictoc videos). I don't know why those posts went unnoticed but it kinda tells why threads in mdl doesn’t serve any purposes. 

note: BB (idol unit) ARASHI 2007 single "Love so sweet."

I assumed testing to see if people are actually listening. ;D But, the thread's purpose is music, and maybe finding a new favorite artist or song.  I will stop and listen to what you post. No worries. =D Continuing.

alt-indie rock サカナクション ( Sakanaction) song "三日月サンセット" (Crescent Sunset) from the 2007 album "go to the future."

You got it all wrong here. I don't care whether she puts song titles or not. It's about the videos she is sharing. A lot of em are not music video or closely related to this thread

Thank you!

Second last video on page 1, and third last post on page 2, both are food review video. Her last post which seems to be deleted was of some girl posing infront of a mirror wearing different clothes each day(sorta like tictoc videos). I don't know why those posts went unnoticed but it kinda tells why threads in mdl doesn’t serve any purposes.

I see. I didn't check out all the videos here to see what was going on but it's not even surprising anymore what she does here lol my post was more like directed at Journalist than you, sorry I should've quote her instead. But I still stand by my point why do they feel the need to tell people to list the titles? It is not originally anyone's thread here anyways and no one is really going to check out every single video/song in it. Although I don't see this often but I think even with copyrighted music the song title would still show up on the video even if you can't watch it anyways? 

@sunset    unfortunately, videos blocked/deleted because of copyright or other reasons will just show up as "this video is unavailable in your country" or "error:  this link does not exist" without the title visible anywhere. thus, and because many non-asian MDL-members probably cannot type or read Japanese Characters, I thought the additional mentioning of the artist/title along with it's alternate Romaji title would be useful sometimes. That's why I requested it for everyone's benefit when opening this thread. 

unfortunately my reminder towards Moonlight came of quite harsh, as I was already on the edge because of her many spams (many have since already been removed by staff).All of us share the same goal here I think, so...

BackONTOPIC Let's help each other in kindness and enjoy j-music now :)

あいみょん - 愛を伝えたいだとか AIMYON with Ai wo tsutaetai datoka ( translates to about "You want to tell him you love him")  Man, that makes me want travel the world while secretly camping in my Sprinter no-one suspects of being anything other than some cargo van... (roadside parking/sleeping in a vehicle is illegal in many countries, did  you know?)

@Journalist  I understand your sentiments but for me personally I wouldn't really care about it, who here really checks out others' videos anyways honestly we probably just post our own thing and then ditch the thread.. we could also use VPN to check out the video. plus I feel like you would've said the same thing to me too since I do this all the time lol. To be fair, I would actually agree with this in a "Rate the Song Above You" or "Turn Up/Stop the Music" thread where you are actually required to listen to the song to rate it. Here's an example https://pt.mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/34623-rate-the-song-above-you?pid=1475069&page=82#p1475069

Ohh I know about being "on edge" too much regarding this spamming thing myself (how many more of us are aware of her by now?) I even ended up talking to Elite because of all this even though I never interacted with him outside of the Song Letter Game but this is off topic.. 

Anyways I'm liking this Radiance (instrumental ver) I'm a sucker for electric guitar music. Nowadays it's either Tokusatsu or makjang daily dramas for me... I don't even care about newer k-dramas anymore. 

I love ultraman! @Journalist - I didn't know that. =D

I don't like rated music - to put someone on the spot for their taste in music is stressful. Music is meant to be enjoyed and shared happily. I would never rate someone else's music, but I would listen. That's why I come here, and not there. I assume a song touched you and you wanted to share here. If I haven't heard an artist, they are new to me. Keep it coming. ^^

garage rock The Jerry song "螺旋 (spiral)" from the 2004 album "Peel The Peal."

Another song that I found today while adding a title in mdl.
I feel by Fujimoto Yae(藤本 八恵 ) 
This is the insert song of the movie COUNTRY DREAMER Watashino Michi, Ikiru!  I'd have preferred to share the title song of the movie "Country Dreamer" but couldn't find it on Youtube.

YUI live with "Love & Truth", it's my favorite song of her's. It was first featured in a fanmade AMV for a  chapter of Naruto still etched in my memories and later-on used as an official Ending OST, if my memory serves me right. This live version with the violinists in the background gives me goosebumps, I come back to it every couple of years (I sometimes got teary eyed). Masterpiece.