Hello, suckers! You haven't wised up, so I'm going to keep calling you that. I will no longer appeal to the conscience of the Chinese, because they have no conscience. The Chinese are no longer even hiding which side they are on in the war against Ukraine, transporting weapons intended for the rashists to belarus by special planes. lukashenko even set aside his own VIP terminal at the airport for those planes. It once again confirms that I am right in what I have written in my previous review on the series New Face.

In this regard, I would like to address the Chinese and say the following. Chinese, do not hope to become the most powerful country in the world, change the existing world order and dominate the world. God will never allow any pagan, atheistic and dictatorial country to rule over the Christian world, because all pagan, atheistic and dictatorial countries are His enemies. In fact, this is why Western Christian culture prevails in the world. Do not hope, no “soft” or “tough” force will help you! None of the civilized people in the world will like you until you stop being pigs and become normal people.

By the way, I recently have found out that one Chinese hieroglyph can mean three or more words. Well, if the Chinese had adopted the hieroglyphs invented by the Empress Wu Zetian, the Chinese language would not be so limited. And also, I want to appeal to Chinese male actors and tell them not to write anything for me on their Weibo pages anymore, because I haven't read that garbage dump for a long time.

And now, about the historical drama The Sword and the Brocade. Some people may find this drama boring and uninteresting, but I love to embroider, so I have chosen it to watch. I like to embroider with various techniques: cross stitch, half cross stitch, beads, tapestry stitch, smooth stitch, etc. No one taught me how to embroider, I learnt it myself. What is there to learn, it's easy for me.

The main heroine of the drama, Luo Shi Yi Niang, explains in the sixteenth episode her love of embroidery because she likes how beautiful leaves and flowers are created by her own hands, and that embroidery calms her down. I can explain my love for embroidery in the same way. Firstly, I like to create beauty, and secondly, embroidery really calms me down, especially in such difficult times for me and my country. Like Shi Yi Niang, I have found joy and solace in embroidery. By the way, in this series I have seen again many of my favourite Tuanshan fans. I hope that in the future I will embroider one such fan with silk threads.

Although the drama lacks dynamics and jokes, it is still a quite good series with an interesting plot and a well-written script. Besides, this is another series-jackpot. :) In The Sword and the Brocade, God left me so many signs, clues, hints and coincidences that I could hardly write them down while watching it. And I want to show them to you.

In the final credits of this drama, the main hero Xu Ling Yi kisses the main heroine on the forehead, just as Liu Yan kisses Mu Zhuo Hua on the forehead in the opening and final credits of Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu (The Legend of Zhuo Hua). I also remembered the moment in the opening credits of The Sword and the Brocade, where the main couple of the series kissed on the bridge under the light of a huge, bright yellow moon against a blue background.

The official red mantle of the main hero Xu Ling Yi in the series, which he often wears, features a lion on the front and back. The official red mantles of the main heroine and the mother of the main hero on the front also feature a lion.

In the ninth episode of the drama, the female character Luo Er Niang said in the scene at the table that her elder sister Luo Yuan Niang's favourite dish during her lifetime was braised pork balls. That dish was also the signature dish of the wife of Pan Qi Wen, the protagonist of New Face. He often ate braised pork balls in that series. In the fourteenth episode of the drama, the main hero gifted the main heroine a fan similar to the fan that Zhuge Liang had in Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon and one of the scholars had in A Dream of Splendor.

In the sixteenth episode, the main hero has mentioned that the main heroine Luo Shi Yi Niang has lived in Jiangnan for a long time, and in the seventeenth episode, the concubine Wen has said that the Luo and Wen families are both based in Jiangnan. The protagonist of Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu, Mu Zhuo Hua, was also from Jiangnan.

In the drama, Luo Er Niang had a maid named Bai Zhi. Li Wei Young (Xin Er) in The Princess Wei Young also had a maid named Bai Zhi. And in the twenty-second episode, I once again heard the phrase “Where there's a will, there's a way”, which I have already heard in such Chinese dramas as The Princess Wei Young, Imperfect Love and Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu.

One of the female characters in the series is from Shandong. In the twenty-seventh episode, it is reported that an earthquake has struck Shandong. The main hero even went to that province to help with the aftermath of that natural disaster. The Ou family, which was at odds with the main hero's family, also did their illegal business in Shandong. And guess who else is from Shandong. Yes, yes, that's Qu Gao Wei. The Lord continues to joke. :)

In the drama, the Xu family had a servant named Xiao Die (she appeared in the thirtieth and thirty-fifth episodes). The servant of the mother of Sheng Ming Lan, the main heroine of The Story of Ming Lan, had the same name.

In the thirty-first episode of the drama, the general Fu Lin Bo called the maid of the main heroine Dong Qing a tigress for hitting him on the nose with her forehead because he was talking too much (the prosecutor Park Kyung Sun also bumped the nose of the priest Kim Hae Il with her forehead in the first season of the South Korean comedy series The Fiery Priest :). The tigress is the tigress. :):):)

In the thirty-fifth episode, the same Dong Qing says to the main heroine that the Princess Dan Yang's son has the eyes of a phoenix, like his father, Xu Ling Kuan. Li Wei Young (Xin Er) in The Princess Wei Young also had phoenix eyes. And don't forget, I am also the princess-phoenix. :)

As usual in Chinese dramas, The Sword and the Brocade also contained a lot of things of the blue and yellow colour, and in the eighteenth episode, at the fifth minute and forty-fourth second, behind Lin Shi Xian, aka Ou Yan Xing, I even saw the Ukrainian flag. :) I saw many such “flags” in the Xianling Pavilion in the series. And I also saw again in the drama the pattern from my towels, which I have mentioned many times in my previous reviews.

Well, have I convinced you that God does exist or not? If you still do not believe in Him, you are fools! You still don't understand that God is the Creator of the universe. He rules this world and the people. To not believe in this and not notice that God is everywhere is to be a complete idiot. I understand that not everyone sees the signs and connections that point to His existence. So He sent me to you to show them to you, just as He showed them to me before that you might believe in Him and be saved.

Next, I will go over the cast, the characters and the plot of The Sword and the Brocade. As always, I have seen many familiar actors and actresses in this series. But what I didn't like the most in it was appearance of the actress who performed the female lead. All of the female characters in the drama, including the maids and servants, looked like women, one main heroine, Luo Shi Yi Niang, looked like a child, especially in the arms of the main hero. She had neither breasts nor butt. What is this love of paedophilia in Chinese culture?! О_о  

Of course, it must be said that Tan Song Yun acted not badly and also sang well one of the series' soundtracks. But her appearance of a small child did not allow me to take the main heroine seriously. Luo Shi Yi Niang is a wonderful character according to the plot. She is sweet, charming, intelligent, wise, patient, optimistic and has “golden” hands. But the good impression of her was spoiled by Tan Song Yun's appearance. I have nothing against this actress, but she is definitely not an actress of leading roles. In this drama, the role of a maid would suit her, not the main heroine. She is clearly not up to the main role.

But the actor Chung Hon Leung (Wallace Chung) came up with the role of the main hero Xu Ling Yi and acted him quite well. Xu Ling Yi is very similar in temperament to Liu Yan from Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu. However, Wallace Chung's character, unlike Feng Shao Feng's, did not look like a frozen oak tree, but a normal man. Moreover, I think that Liu Yan should have been the same as Xu Ling Yi: reserved, serious, but with a lively face and real emotions. However, in fact, while Xu Ling Yi in The Sword and the Brocade looks like a normal person, Liu Yan in Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu is more like a bogeyman.

The main male character Xu Ling Yi in the drama caused me to have ambiguous feelings. On the one hand, when he grimaced in the ninth episode after talking to the concubine Qin, who shared with him her worries and suffering about her inability to have children, I wanted to smack him in the face with a shovel. No man will ever understand what it means for a woman to lose a child or not be able to have children.

And what is there to be surprised about? All men are primitive creatures who care about nothing and live only for two things: to eat well and to sleep with someone. In the drama, the Xu family faced the question of the need to remove for some time from their house everyone who was the Chinese zodiac sign of Ox (Bull). In my opinion, then it was necessary to remove all the men from their house, because all men are bulls. :)

On the other hand, Xu Ling Yi had purely masculine qualities that I really liked. In the twenty-sixth episode, he tells Qiao Lian Fang that love is mutual appreciation, respect, trust and compromise. I absolutely agree with those his words and I think so myself. And in the thirty-fourth episode, he says that gentlemen never go back on their word. These are the kind of men I like, the ones who do what they say and live by the principle “the man said, the man did”. Such men are real men.

In addition, Xu Ling Yi, like Luo Shi Yi Niang, had “golden” hands. He liked to make things with his own hands. He made the fan that he presented to the main heroine with his own hands, made a wooden sword for his son, and the lantern to replace the one that had burned down. So, in general, Xu Ling Yi turned out to be a good man in the drama. Although, I still prefer more emotional men.

In my opinion, the biggest misfortune in the series was the main hero's mother. :) She not only annoyed Shi Yi Niang with the so-called family rules, but also believed in all sorts of superstitions and fortune-telling and tormented the main heroine with it. If I were in Shi Yi Niang's shoes, I would have “trained” that mother in one day and she would have walked in front of me like an obedient soldier. :):):)

I have been honest, decent and polite to people all my life, and they have insulted and humiliated me all my life. Now I will live in such a way that I am feared and respected. All my life, I have lived by the principle “I should”. Now I live by the principle “I want”.

I do not get upset, because I know that the Lord is putting me through trials to make me stronger and smarter. However, all the people who have hurt me or humiliated me in my life will be repaid sooner or later according to their actions.

Here is what Christ has said about this: “Woe to the world because of things that cause sin! Such things must come, but woe to the one through whom they come!” (the Gospel of the Apostle Matthew, chapter 18, verse 7); “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come; but woe to anyone through whom they come!” (the Gospel of the Apostle Luke, chapter 17, verse 1).

I never forget the evil that people have done to me, but I also never forget the good that has been done to me. That's the kind of person I am. Anyone who has ever offended me no longer exists for me, because people do not change.

I would also like to say a few words about Qiao Lian Fang. He Hong Shan, like in Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu, in The Sword and the Brocade performed again a woman who loved a man who did not love her back. I haven't known before this drama that He Hong Shan is such a bad singer. What can I say about Qiao Lian Fang… No man is worth a woman's efforts towards him, not to mention the crazy and evil things that Qiao Lian Fang did because of one who did not love her. She not only ruined her life, but also the lives of other people, including the life of the unborn child.

But as a woman, I partially understand the concubine Qin. Masters think that they can treat their servants as they please and will never get a decent response in return. If they think so, they are very mistaken. I liked Li Sheng's acting the most in the drama. All the beautiful and talented actresses of the series are in supporting roles.

What I have noticed while watching Chinese historical dramas is that in almost each of them, the characters struggle with floods and their consequences. This is also the case in The Sword and the Brocade. Floods must have been a big problem in China in the past, given the natural and climatic conditions they lived in.

And in the end, about the arranged marriage of the main heroine Luo Shi Yi Niang with the main hero Xu Ling Yi, which turned into their love for each other. In fact, in life it often happens that a man and a woman marry without loving each other, but love comes later, in the process of living together. It also happens when a woman marries a man she does not love, but who loves her. In my opinion, this is the best option for a woman.

As for me, it is better for a woman to marry not the one she loves, but the one who loves her. Then she will be happy in marriage. Over time, she may come to love her husband. This  happens very often in life. I could also marry without love to a man who loves me and I could love him over time if he would treat me well and take care of me.  This is the life wisdom of many generations of our ancestors. No wonder parents used to decide their children's marriage. There is a certain grain of wisdom in it.

One day I came across an article on the Internet that listed the indications that a man really loves a woman. I would like to quote these signs to you. So, five signs of love that a man truly in love shows: “1. He will surround a woman with care and comfort. A truly loving man wants a woman to feel peaceful and calm next to him. Therefore, he will do everything possible and impossible to surround her with care and comfort. These may not be global things at all, but pleasant, important little things: buying medicine when you are sick, wrapping your feet in a warm blanket, making aromatic coffee.

2. He will protect you and not let you offend. And here we are not even talking about hooligans in dark alleys. A man will protect his woman from criticism of friends, colleagues, and attacks of relatives. A person who loves you will always be on your side.

3. He will fight for your relationship. Even in periods when things are not going well, a real man will not bury his head in the sand and withdraw. He will fight for the relationship to the very end, discuss the current situation and look for solutions together with you, and not run away from responsibility at the first difficulty.

4. He is proud of you. And not only because he likes to show you — a smart and beautiful woman — to his friends as a kind of trophy. He will rejoice in your successes and proudly tell people close to him about your achievements.

5. He will not run away from serious conversations. A man who loves you really understands how important it is to solve difficulties in time, discuss and correct what may become inevitable in the future. He is always ready for responsibility and decision-making”.

I advise all girls, ladies and women to read these five indicators attentively, and if your boyfriend or partner does not meet these criteria, then chase him away with a wet broom, because he does not love you, but plays with you and uses you. Also, those who have already watched the drama The Sword and the Brocade, after reading these criteria, can determine for themselves whether Xu Ling Yi really loved Luo Shi Yi Niang or not.

And now about the sore spot again. Actually, I am so sick of you! I'm so tired of your stubbornness, stupidity, ridicule and unbelief in God! As Christ said, “O unfaithful and corrupt generation, how long will I be with you? How long will I endure you?” When are you going to start listening to me?! When will you begin to believe in Christ, the Son of God?! However, it is your decision to believe or not to believe in God, to be saved or to be damned. The decision is yours. I've warned you.

Yes, all men are bulls, but I am their bullfighter. I will show them all their place. And the place of each of them is near the toilet. Qu Gao Wei is also a bull, moreover, he is Taurus under the sun zodiac sign of Western astrology. :) All men are rare jerks. They not only do not see or notice the clues and hints of women, but also the signs and signals from God. In fact, I am the “Brocade”, but where is my “Sword”? 

P.S. I also want a fan like Zhuge Liang's. :):):)