Episode 5~

"You said accidents  occur when you just proceed  with lingering  doubts."

"If a woman criticizes about  someone's scar, she's  not a good woman."

"Like Family" means we are not really family ultimately.  Let's  not be delusional.

"You don't  appear to have conviction  just because  you're  being stubborn  alone."

"Let's  not make something  just to show others....Let's  do what we're really  supposed  to be doing." Remembering.. 

"The victim  who died in the accident  isn't the only victim...The people who survived  yet who were miserable ...

"There's no such thing as what if to the past."

Ep. 6 was so good. Be still, my heart. 

---

"If you borrow money, you have to pay back with interest at one point. That's the world we live in."

"Spending time on another person is the hardest work." 

"If we're together, you'll feel burdensome. You'll tell me to leave first. And if I do leave first, you'll feel sad and disappointed. I have felt like that too." 

"A way to overcome pain is through more pain."

"Your fist goes out first because your heart goes ahead of you." 

"True strength comes from being gentle."

"I'm sorry. For making you experience it alone. You must have been scared."

"A nice person should meet a nice person."

"Gentle people. They get excited over small gestures." 

"How can you just do everything in life? You can't."

"You live because you can't do what you want to do, so you become more determined. You don't know what's going to happen in life. That's why life is fun." 

"Love comes when you think it's all over for you."

"No matter what everyone says, is it really fine? A small person like you, why are you keeping so much inside of you? Shout it out instead of pretending to be normal." 

Bonus:

Don't fear ladies. Ha Moon Soo has a foolproof method of flirting with men. Take note.

"I like men who eat carrots." 

"Your lips are so thick. They're like sausages."

Epi 6-

"Is it that only the people  who died are victims?  How are they going  to compensate the ones who have lived and are living in torment."

"I'm my own family, go."

"There are times when family  is more scary."

"That damned love finds you when you think everything  is over."

"When you get old, all you have are friends."

"Don't  pretend to be nice. No one cares for you by doing  that."

From episode 6... This quote isn't deep like the other ones in this thread but it was funny so I included it xD

"Who eats ice cream before meals? You have no manners towards meals."

"Take responsibility!" then barges into her room. KYAHAHAAHAHAHA. >;D

episode 6, Kim Min Kyu's character 

while finding Kim Min Kyu's character name, I found this line by wan jin on episode 5:

"just because you live in is crappy, must you see stuff like that in a webtoon too?"

Episode 7~

Lee Gang Doo:" If your head is small your capacity to remember must be less than others, right?"

Ha Moon Soo: Why? Did I do something  crazy last night? That wasn't me. I have many of me inside me. So I don't know who it was last night. Anyhow, that's not my current me.

Ha Moon Soo: "I hope emotions would be worn down after 10 years so we could replace it with new ones."

"I have a story too."

I don't know about others but we shouldn't say such things.

Lee Gang Doo: Jeon Yoo Taek said value of time differs by the person, he was right. The time I waste like trash, I wish I could share it with him.

Ha Moon Soo: Who said your time is trash? How can it differ by the person? It differs by how you spend  it.

If the captain is indecisive, everyone  will die.

Lee Gang Doo: "Pushing your way in when talking doesn't work..I've done it a lot and it's no use."

"No wonder you can't  sleep. Because  you can't  trust people."

"What you see is what you get."

From episode 8:
Seo Joo Won: ''Don't speak recklessly. You guys just didn't get punished. Your wrongdoings didn't disappear.''   

your lips look like sausages lmao 

Episode 6

"Don't waste your time blabbering about others."

Kang Doo to Moon Soo:

"Don't pretend to be nice. No one cares for you by doing that." "Shout it out instead of pretending to be normal!"

Other Quotes ~

"How can you be assured that you'll still be alive then? Go. Go. Go."

"It does seem like everyone lives well except for you, but if you go ahead, it's all the same. Even the guys who seem to do well are stressed out behind the scenes."

"I want to continue, even if it's uncomfortable."

Sang Man:

Hyung, i'm going to be a Panda in my next life.

Look, all he does is eat and sleep.

People still find him cute.

Episode 8- 

Just because we don't  like the same person doesn't mean we are on the same side.

Granny to Lee Gang Doo:  I lived waiting to forget everything hoping things would get better. And do you know what I realized? Such a day won't come. What you can't force, just let it be. Don't try too hard. Being sad and painful.. Those things are always with us. We have to accept that. What else can we do?

Granny's advise to Gang Doo really hit home for me.

Episode 9

''Apologies should not be delayed''

''You are only able to feel lightness more, once you've experienced the heaviness.''

Episode 9:

"A person's feelings don't change so easily." 

"A doctor once told me: if I want to heal the broken parts, a pain that's even bigger than the one that caused the wound will follow. That's how the wound will heal."

"Don't be nice to me. I'm in the middle of getting used to the pain all over again."

Episode 10:

Lady: "God only gives us the amount of suffering we are able to bear." 

MS: "How about those who are miserable all their lives because they can't overcome the pain? Those who already died because they couldn't bear it, how will God compensate for them?

"Everyone is looking forward to your work now. Isn't anticipation more scary than opposition?"

"The person who is by your side when you're feeling desperate is the real deal." 

"Whether for people or for fish, there's this thing called tide. As for tide, if you miss it, you don't know when you will see it again." 

"A squirrel has two acorns. He puts one in his own mouth, and he saves one for the wintertime so he buries it. He works so hard for it, and being so dumb, he can't eat it because he can't find it. He forgets about it. It's a waste. Rather than being wasteful for a moment, the acorn that was buried actually grows leaves, becomes a tree, then makes a forest. 

If it's too hard for you, it's one thing to forget everything and bury it. How would you know how it would come to you later? It could be a blessing in disguise."

"Gran once said: life is a repetition of regrets and failures. 

So, I sarcastically asked: then what's the point of living?

Gran replied, It's to make better regrets and mistakes. So don't be a coward.'"

Episode 10

"If i want to heal the broken parts, a pain that's even bigger than the pain that causes the wound will follow. That's how the wound will heal." - Gang Doo

"You are only able to feel lightness more once you've experienced the heaviness." - Sang Man

"What you can't force, just let it be. Don't try too hard. Being sad and painful. Those thingsare always with  us. But instead, you can meet someone better and live a fun life." - Grandma

"Grandma once said, "Living is a repetition of regrets and failures." I sarcastically asked, "Then what's the point of living?" Grandma spoke again saying, "It's to make even better regrets and mistakes." "So don't be a scaredy-cat." - Gang Do

"When a person dies, i heard they go back to the time when they were prettiest."