From the ones you picked, this is my fav :

"You are only able to feel lightness more once you've experienced the heaviness." - Sang Man

"Don't be nice to me. I am in middle of getting used to my misery all over again"- Lee Gang Doo

“Everyone dies after being born. We’re all terminally ill.”

That crappy situation will come back anytime.

"Gang Doo, isn't it weird? Prison of self ... No one put us away, but why can't we get out of it?"

Episode 10:
Granny:
''If it's too hard for you, it's one way to forget everything and bury it.''

''Do you know what people die the most of? Cancer? Accident? Suicide? None of these things. People die because of poverty. They can't receive treatment because they are poor. They die from accidents working hard trying to escape poverty. They kill themselves because they have been poor. People die from poverty.''

Ma Ri (noona)
''Saving a person so they can remain as a shell of who they were is us being greedy.''

Episode 13 : 

Ha Moon Soo : « I really hate myself »

Lee Gang Doo : « Then, I guess I have to like you even more ».

+ every sweet words Gang Doo said in this episode. 

Episode 14 :

- Sang Man : To someone who doesn't know darkness, there's no light for him either.

- So Mi : It's no use, no matter how hard you try to forget. The things you really want to forget about ... you remember them forever.

- Moon Soo : A person having a worse time than me, comforts me. Then, what about you? It's said that everyone has their own exclusive prison.

Episode 16

Moon Soo:  What exactly have you done in your previous life for your life to turn out nasty like this?

Kang Doo: That's not true.  Since I've met you,  I thought I had saved a country in my previous life.

Episode 16:

Wan Jin: Money doesn't make you happy. However it is true that relatively many unhappiness can be avoided.

Kang Doo: This stupid group of man have this useless disease in which they get tired out by outstanding women.    xD

Moon Soo: It's been said that life is about getting used to parting.  

No.  There is no one who gets used to paring. 

Episode 13: "It's too exhausting to live kindly all the time" - Gang Doo

Epsidoe: 4

Gang Doo > You know how some say knowledge is power?

But others say igorance is bliss?

Granny > What kind of BS is that?

Gang Doo > I know

What's right? When someone doesn't seem to know for real, should I let her know or let her be?

Granny > Let her be, knowing ignorance is bliss, there lies the power

Episode 15:

Gang Doo > You said this before, "Don't be relieved thinking that this is the rock bottom"

Noona > I did?

Gang Doo > If this is not rock bottom, how many more underground levels are there?

Bless you for making this thread. Hahaha! I thought I need to watch it again just so I could list those quotable quotes (though it isn't a bad idea) hehe

Ep 9- 

~Person who lived, need to live on.

~No mattet how you try to pretend otherwise, when you like someone, it's always discovered by others.

~There's nothing more pathetic than seeing people who feel sorry for themselves. 

Episode 14-

"She's not a victim, she's a survivor"

"What's the difference?"

"That she's still alive of course. That's something really amazing"