Following the scandal conerning the main actress, I think this drama has been removed from every official plateform... 

The YouTube Channel has erased the playlist and it cannot be found on WeTV either... I don't know about the others but... 

The series and the movie are both still at Netflix (as of 9/16/21) but gone from Viki.

Where are you from ?
Because in France, they have never been on Netflix but you can still find it on Viki... 

Yeah I’m watching it on Viki right now 9/20/2021. It’s so dumb to remove it from every platform. That hurts the entire cast and crew not just her. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Kele Phillips Harris:

Yeah I’m watching it on Viki right now 9/20/2021. It’s so dumb to remove it from every platform. That hurts the entire cast and crew not just her. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Cancel Culture in China is ruthless. 

im nosey. what's the scandal? 

She tried to have a baby via a surrogate in the US. It’s illegal in China. I can’t remember all the details. It’s been a while. 

She also had a tax evasion scandal

Just wanted to do an update, if you search youtube under the title   +Eng. Sub+ Just One Smile Is Very Alluring  there is a channel that has reuploaded the drama.

Heather Branson:

She also had a tax evasion scandal

True. I usually ignore the tax evasion reports though since it seems like everyone who gets on their government's bad side literally ALWAYS ends up with a tax evasion scandal involving very large sums thrown into the mix. Every single time. Like you couldn't tell before that someone didn't pay $300m in taxes? Really? Know what I mean?  I'm not challenging or disagreeing with you or anything like that, of course. Just wanted to share that particular frustration of mine.

I honestly feel badly for her. I recently thought about her and wondered whatever happened after all this time so I did a search. The more I learned and read (reading between the lines) the more it seems like she was a victim of both a horrible ex-boyfriend (a wealthy and well-connected one) and targeted reporting. She literally seems like a case of what we see written in dramas where the news reports are flawed/skewed and the media used as a weapon to  bully someone. It's tragic. 

I agree with you about the tax evasion, I see that in waaaay too many stories about fallen actors...the amounts are always huge and I can't believe that the government had no idea until just happens to happen when they want to blacklist an artist. It's just way too convenient and happens way too often.

Either their tax law enforcement is a joke, or they knew about it but didn't do anything as long as they were a good little creator of revenue, or they specifically make up charges when they finally want to bring someone down permanently.   I rarely take tax scandals at face value.

It's still on Youtube (I found at least 3 playlists) and Viu.

Lady Ashe:

Here's one summary

https://koalasplayground.com/2021/05/20/us-court-rules-zhang-heng-gets-full-custody-of-two-kids-born-via-surrogacy-with-ex-wife-zheng-shuang/

There's more than just this, and neither party comes out looking good, but it's the kids I feel sorry for, not her.

It's still on Netflix (USA) as of 10/6/2023. Just FYI. 

Lady Ashe:

In '21, Zheng Shuang (the female lead of Love 020) and Zhang Heng, her then-partner, paid for a surrogacy in the States. The surrogate was around 7-months pregnant when Zhang reportedly changed her mind and decided she didn't want the babies. She initially tried to have the surrogate terminate the pregnancy, but couldn't (because it's illegal). So, she tried to unload the babies onto her partner's family. Not sure why she suddenly changed her mind, but netizens speculated it had to do with them breaking up.

All of this was revealed through past chats and recordings between the two parties. When it made the news, Zheng was dropped by pretty much all of her sponsors. All of her activities came to a halt, her projects were shelved or her role was recast, and no one in the industry wanted to have anything to do with her.

Currently, her ex has full custody of the twins, and Zheng has visitation rights. There has been quite a bit of courtroom drama surrounding both parties, but lately, things seemed to be pretty quiet. Hopefully, that means they've finally come to their senses to become responsible parents.