I have only seen 2 things with him, Chuno and Deep Rooted Tree (or Tree with Deep Roots), and loved them both, I think he is phenomenal in them.. Kind of worried to see him in any other type of drama. Having said that, I am bound and determined to give Tazza a try and a couple others..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I have only seen 2 things with him, Chuno and Deep Rooted Tree (or Tree with Deep Roots), and loved them both, I think he is phenomenal in them.. Kind of worried to see him in any other type of drama. Having said that, I am bound and determined to give Tazza a try and a couple others..

I haven't seen Tazza yet but I liked him in Robbers and Thank You. Let me know how you liked Tazza? :)
RainFlower wrote: LOL at u two

far be it from me to force MY opinions on others buhahahahaha....

but Lis if u have only seen LDH in My Girl then her "acting" is totally different in Chuno i didnt even realise it was her at first hahaha

Actually, I've also seen her on Sweet 18 and in the one and only episode of Miss Ripley I watched...:p I will always know it's her....lol

Skye-N-Rain wrote: How did a thread about JH become about LDH? Is the empress of MDL that impressive?

Because people just can't accept that there are people who actually dislike her. And what empress? LOL :p

So yeah, kamz is a better watcher than I am. lol

I will eventually watch a drama/movie with Jang Hyuk again...lol
He's so handsome. I love watching him act in DRT. I just watched the scene by the riverside with his father. He's quite a good cryer! lol.
Jeaniessi wrote: He's so handsome. I love watching him act in DRT. I just watched the scene by the riverside with his father. He's quite a good cryer! lol.

LOL, he is. I was crying with him...jejejeje
Jeaniessi wrote: I haven't seen Tazza yet but I liked him in Robbers and Thank You. Let me know how you liked Tazza? :)

Will do when I get around to watching it.. :)
Jang Hyuk returns to the big screen[/URL]

It looks like Jang Hyuk (Tree With Deep Roots, Midas) will be taking a break from dramaland for his next project. He has confirmed that he?ll be returning to the silver screen in the action thriller [U]Influenza, due out later this year. The title in Korean is the everyday word for the common cold, but the movie?s about a deadly virus, so imma go with the much more menacing-sounding Influenza, ?cause Cold is totally nondescript and toothless, as far as scary titles go.

The film is about a deadly cold virus that spreads throughout the city, and a man and a woman who set out to find the cure before it?s too late. So? it?s basically Contagion? Not that virus movies are that different from each other anyway. It?ll be a big blockbuster film, directed by Kim Sung-soo (Beat, There Is No Sun, The Warriors) who also directed Jang Hyuk in his 2003 comedy The Total Conquest of English, also called Please Teach Me English, with Lee Na-young.

Apparently, the role was originally slated for Jo In-sung, but when his movie Fist Fighting went back into production, he chose to keep his promise to director Park Kwang-hyun, sending Influenza back out to search for a new hero. Well, I can?t think of anyone better to play Scientist, Man of Action than Jang Hyuk, so I?m sure it worked out for the best. (Er, don?t hold me to that description ? I have no idea if he?s playing a scientist or a random sick-guy-turned-hero, or Jack Bauer who has to kill the virus-deploying-terrorists before the day is out.)

Influenza plans to cast its heroine and start shooting by the end of March.

Via My Daily

Source:DramaBeans
I can't say I blame him but I'm still sad. DRT was amazing... He was the best thing about Midas. I feel like we've been spoiled! 2 in a year. I'll watch anything he does.
hmmm..movie eh?! ^_^
Jeaniessi wrote: I can't say I blame him but I'm still sad. DRT was amazing... He was the best thing about Midas. I feel like we've been spoiled! 2 in a year. I'll watch anything he does.

It seems he was going to take the lead of Gaksital (Bridal Mask) last year, but apparently rumors started spreading about him doing too many saeguks and whatnot and the "you don't wanna be typecasted" thing came up, so he rejected the role and that's why Joon Won is the lead now...Or so I read...lol
LisNoir wrote: It seems he was going to take the lead of Gaksital (Bridal Mask) last year, but apparently rumors started spreading about him doing too many saeguks and whatnot and the "you don't wanna be typecasted" thing came up, so he rejected the role and that's why Joon Won is the lead now...Or so I read...lol

How many Sauguks has he actually done? two? compared to his contemporary dramas i.e. Midas, Thank You, Robbers, Tazza, Successful story of a bright girl...two isn't that many. But I don't care. Just keep acting and I'll keep watching!
Jeaniessi wrote: How many Sauguks has he actually done? two? compared to his contemporary dramas i.e. Midas, Thank You, Robbers, Tazza, Successful story of a bright girl...two isn't that many. But I don't care. Just keep acting and I'll keep watching!

It isn't a lot...People are just jealous he's awesome in saeguks...lol
LisNoir wrote: It isn't a lot...People are just jealous he's awesome in saeguks...lol

He's is awesome in sauguks...'cause he's awesome!
I think DRT is the only drama I've watched him in and he did a great job in it. He totally rocks the saeguk look.