Jang Hyuk (born as Jeong Yong-joon on December 20, 1976) is a South Korean actor.-- Wikipedia[/URL]

[U]Filmography

Films
[LIST]
[*]2011: The Client
[*]2009: Searching for the Elephant
[*]2009: Maybe (Rabbit and Lizard)
[*]2009: Five Senses of Eros: His Concern
[*]2008: Dance of the Dragon
[*]2004: S Diary (cameo)
[*]2004: Windstruck
[*]2003: Please Teach Me English
[*]2002: Public Toilet
[*]2002: Jungle Juice
[*]2001: Volcano High
[*]1998: Zzang
[/LIST]
TV Dramas
[LIST]
[*]2011 SBS: Deep Rooted Tree
[*]2011 SBS: Midas
[*]2010 ZJSTV: Fall in Love with Anchor Beauty
[*]2010 KBS: The Slave Hunters (Chuno)
[*]2008 SBS: Tazza
[*]2008 TBS: Ryokiteki na Kanojo (cameo, episode 1)
[*]2007 SBS: Robber (Bulhandang)
[*]2007 MBC: Thank You
[*]2002-2003 SBS: Great Ambition (Daemang)
[*]2002 SBS: Bright Girl's Success Story
[*]2000 SBS: Wang Rung's Land
[*]1999 KBS: School
[*]1999 MBC: Into the Sunlight
[*]1997 SBS: Model
[/LIST]
Oooh! All my eyetamins have their own threads now! He is one of my favorite actors! He's so passionate and unafraid. Even a bad drama *coughMidascough* is good with him on board. I've seen Robbers, Thank You, Chuno, Midas, 5 Senses of Eros and Deep Rooted Tree (still watching) and he is great. In Robbers he pulls out some comedy that had me really laughing. I would love to see him to more of that or watch something I may be unaware of that has more comedy. He really is the real deal. The fact that he is gorgeous is just a side bonus! Thanks for making this thread Lis!
Jeaniessi wrote:
Thanks for making this thread Lis!

I was gonna comment something about him, and I could have sworn he had a thread since I know a few people love him. I completely forgot what I was going to comment when I saw that he had no thread...lol I needed to remedy this.

I've only seen him in A Tree With Deep Roots, but I liked him quite a bit in it. I'm planning on giving some of his other dramas a try, not Chuno though *coughLDHcough*...
I think I'll pretty up his thread.

I love those first two pictures. :D So Jeanie, besides Chuno, what do you recommend with him on it?
It's really too bad she's on your black list because I feel like you are missing out on something so good by not watching because of her. She is in it but his journey is the main focus here. The majority of scenes do not involve her...but yes...she is featured. I hope someday you can put aside some of your loathing for her and watch Chuno. It is one of his best performances. I liked Robbers (LDH...sorry) and Thank you. Both very good.
Jeaniessi wrote: It's really too bad she's on your black list because I feel like you are missing out on something so good by not watching because of her. She is in it but his journey is the main focus here. The majority of scenes do not involve her...but yes...she is featured. I hope someday you can put aside some of your loathing for her and watch Chuno. It is one of his best performances.

I liked Robbers (LDH...sorry) and Thank you. Both very good.

I don't feel that will ever happen. I hate her "acting". So, Robbers also has LDH? <--Will not be added...lol

I'll check out Thank You. :D Thanks.

Edit: I guess Gong Hyo Jin is better than LDH...? LOL
OMO. I just saw the Client. Creepiest non-horror I have seen in recent memory. WOW! And I only thought he could do one character Saeguk. This movie changed my mind. Plus, he looks good in stills AND rocks KMF. KNG, you have competition!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! he is amazing. i first saw thank you and when i finished it i was completely in love with Jang Hyuk. I just finished the episode where he is in running man. absolutely loved him. and whats wrong with Lee Dae Hae? i loved her in My Girl but i havent seen anything else with her. should i?
Weird.. i thought i watched a lot of jang hyuk dramas but i just had one drama completed.. Midas.. LOL i dropped Robber and on hold Chuno... i wonder how could it be?? :confused:
boogerbrain95 wrote: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! he is amazing. i first saw thank you and when i finished it i was completely in love with Jang Hyuk. I just finished the episode where he is in running man. absolutely loved him.
and whats wrong with Lee Dae Hae?
i loved her in My Girl but i havent seen anything else with her.
should i?

That is a loaded question to ask here on MDL as people seem to be split about liking/disliking her. I don't dislike her. She is in two dramas with Jang Hyuk: Robbers ( I loved it) and Chuno (I love love loved it) Lee Da Hae does not bother me although I will not watch Ms. Ripley but that has more to do with subject matter and the male lead not appealing to me whatsoever.

But if you want to watch more Jang Hyuk and haven't seen Robbers or Chuno....Please do! They are both good.
i will keep my hatred for LDH aside and watch Chuno someday lool..i think JH is a brilliant actor and i will watch it for him if not for anything else :D ...i have seen Midas and DRT so far..Midas may not be the best drama out there but it was enough for me to understand how good of an actor he was...as for DRT i loved it..loved the whole drama in general and not particularly because of JH
LisNoir wrote: I don't feel that will ever happen. I hate her "acting". So, Robbers also has LDH? <--Will not be added...lol

KamZ wrote: i will keep my hatred for LDH aside and watch Chuno someday lool..i think JH is a brilliant actor and i will watch it for him if not for anything else :D ...i have seen Midas and DRT so far..Midas may not be the best drama out there but it was enough for me to understand how good of an actor he was...as for DRT i loved it..loved the whole drama in general and not particularly because of JH

LOL at u two

far be it from me to force MY opinions on others buhahahahaha....

but Lis if u have only seen LDH in My Girl then her "acting" is totally different in Chuno i didnt even realise it was her at first hahaha

& kamzy if u can watch Miss Ripley where shes playing a scheming manipulative harridan then im sure giving Chuno a go wont be too taxing.... Jang Hyuk is magnificent in this role.

BTW i cant wait to watch Tree with deep roots! I did start Robbers but put it on hold/dropped it after ep 1 lol the copy wasnt good...
How did a thread about JH become about LDH? Is the empress of MDL that impressive?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: How did a thread about JH become about LDH? Is the empress of MDL that impressive?

The hate, maybe... /me really does not hate any actress that much...