LisNoir wrote: I think DRT is the only drama I've watched him in and he did a great job in it. He totally rocks the saeguk look.

It's too bad that one girl you don't like is in Chuno. Because it is shamazing! and Jang Hyuk is shamazing as Dae Gil.
I've seen this man firstly in the movie Windstruck and am now currently finishing up DRT and I think he's done a really good job in the drama! :D

I've thought about watching Chuno but I've read a spoiler about it so I'm iffy. Haha.
I've only seen him in The Client so far, but he did a brilliant performance in it. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. :)
This man is amazing. I love his acting. He was BRILLIANT in ATWDR. Anything he is in, I will watch.
LibradaJ wrote: This man is amazing. I love his acting. He was BRILLIANT in ATWDR. Anything he is in, I will watch.

ATWDR is on my list :) Have you watched The Client yet?
this guy is awesome +1
Summon Cityhunter83! Check your PM's... You have a request and material for NT!
Jeaniessi wrote: Summon Cityhunter83!

Check your PM's... You have a request and material for NT!

it has been recieved and shall enter the hallowed halls of naughtiness later this evening.
Thank you to you both.. :)
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Thank you to you both.. :)

there up there now, if you want to go take a looksey.
cityhunter83 wrote: there up there now, if you want to go take a looksey.

I did.. and very very yummy..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I did.. and very very yummy..

i'd never heard of him, but now that he's there i'll look for some more. if there's anyone else you want to see let me know. Naughty Town is a public service.
Where is Naughty Town and how do I get there???
purplenette wrote: Where is Naughty Town and how do I get there???

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naughty-town/240213062762571