My most favorite episode is episode 6, when she kim ji won/ Hae-in left for germany alone and Kim soo hyun couldn't resist and flew to germany the very next day.

my most favorite scene  is on episode 1 when Kim Soo Hyun cries whith his friend sitting at the table saying that he is too cute and on his way home crying and singing.

absolutely the kiss reconciliation scene on EP 5, the longing, grief, hurting, and love in their eyes when they were actually finally communicating!

many! 

the "saranghae Hae In a". 

when she visits his hometown and she gets lost. when Hyun Woo found her, her eyes filled with tears not being able to tell him how she feels , then to her realizing him being covered in sweat and expressing how she felt. and bang, that hug.

ep 5 Germany kiss scene

ep 14 Car crash scene. the way he was in his knees with eyes full of tears.  

anyyy:

absolutely the kiss reconciliation scene on EP 5, the longing, grief, hurting, and love in their eyes when they were actually finally communicating!

Oh man!!! You are taking me back. I love how they communicated in that episode. It Literally brought tears in my eyes and made me realise, How important communication is in any relationship!! Kim soo hyun and kim jii won nailed it. 

Inaaa:

many! 

the "saranghae Hae In a". 

when she visits his hometown and she gets lost. when Hyun Woo found her, her eyes filled with tears not being able to tell him how she feels , then to her realizing him being covered in sweat and expressing how she felt. and bang, that hug.

ep 5 Germany kiss scene. 

ep 14 Car crash scene. the way he was in his knees with eyes full of tears.  

Germany car crash scene is one of the besttttt scene!!! The actual relieved on his face when he saw Hae-in. MAN!! <3 <3 I'm gonna rewatch it now lol