Name some Korean actors that you would love to see on Instagram:

Kwon Sang Woo

Hyun Bin

Kim Sang Kyung

Koo Kyo Hwan

If you name some and they do have Insta, make sure to let us know :D

Almost all the kpop singers have their instragrams but most K-actors does not. Why is that so? Is there any specific reason behind it? 

liam pop:

Almost all the kpop singers have their instragrams but most K-actors does not. Why is that so? Is there any specific reason behind it? 

It can either be because they prefer their entertainment agency to promote their upcoming projects or they might not be ready for social media. Also, it could be that the agencies don't allow them to have their own account (that's just my thought but I might be wrong). I wish a lot more actors had Instagram :(

Fansof_heo:

It can either be because they prefer their entertainment agency to promote their upcoming projects or they might not be ready for social media. Also, it could be that the agencies don't allow them to have their own account (that's just my thought but I might be wrong). I wish a lot more actors had Instagram :(

umm.. I dont think agencies have right to deny any actor to have a social media account. It is their personal choice ig and incase agencies are doing this, then i feel sorry for the actors.. 

liam pop:

umm.. I dont think agencies have right to deny any actor to have a social media account. It is their personal choice ig and incase agencies are doing this, then i feel sorry for the actors.. 

Anyways, do you have any actors that you want on Instagram?

Hirose Alice :(