i realized that in dramas their is always a guy who likes the main female character but never ends up with a girl in the end. for example. in shinning inheritance Park Joon Sae (Bae Soo Bin) never ends up with a girl and he was also in dong yi and also didn't end up with the SAME girl poor him in Smile You, Lee Han Se (Lee Kyu Han) also didn't end up with his love interest. in goong, Lee Yul (Kim Jung Hoon) never ends up with the girl in the drama and even in the manhwa in creating destiny their's 2 poor fellow one Jung Kyu Han (Jung Suk Won) didn't end up with the girl and Kang Se Won (Ryu Sang Wook) didn't get the girl but got a girl at the end who else fall under this curse?
For those watching TWdrama... the forever alone men there is Kingone Wang.. In all his drama with Rainie Yang, he always end up the first love but always lose to the other guy.. From the Drama Devil Beside You then to Why Why Love and even Drunken to Love you... I'm so sad for him every time..(except for DDBY),what a poor guy^^
lee jin wook always seems to be the second male lead, i've watched four or five of his dramas and he never gets the girl