like i mentioned in IOTNBO im also proud he chose this project. JCW was vocal that he wanted to work with his director of BR. he’s a great director for sure especially The Fiery Priest. and of course Goblin writer baeksang grand prize awardee, LmH wants to work with her.

we all know its a common practice in korea show business that popular actors can choose directors and writers. maybe some of them don’t even the script and gives full trust to the director and writer.

KSH took his time to read many scripts and choose something special & something he has not done before. i was nervous at the beginning because i noticed that all of the director’s works that i’ve seen, i rated it super low like hyde jekyll me and encounter... even jealousy incarnate i rated a bit higher 8/10 but not really as high. (and the MDL ratings are similar).

i think this is also the director’s time to shine :)

KSHLove:

Some comments from Naver about KSH’s acting for episode 7. I personally love this one. I’m really happy he chose this drama as his comeback. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

“Soohyun, I'm sure you've been  receiving many scripts, but tysm for choosing an in-depth role instead of playing an obvious cool role. Cheers for a choice that isn’t easy. Please act forever. I want to see your acting forever.”

Source: Twitter

First of all Thank You so much for translating!!

I'm so happy for him! And the way I can relate to those comments, especially the first one, that one is too funny "...I don't think is acting " and the one where the person is literary encouraging Gang Tae as if he was a real person, aww and ahahah the power of his acting!

Rjei27:

like i mentioned in IOTNBO im also proud he chose this project. JCW was vocal that he wanted to work with his director of BR. he’s a great director for sure especially The Fiery Priest. and of course Goblin writer baeksang grand prize awardee, LmH wants to work with her.

we all know its a common practice in korea show business that popular actors can choose directors and writers. maybe some of them don’t even the script and gives full trust to the director and writer.

KSH took his time to read many scripts and choose something special & something he has not done before. i was nervous at the beginning because i noticed that all of the director’s works that i’ve seen, i rated it super low like hyde jekyll me and encounter... even jealousy incarnate i rated a bit higher 8/10 but not really as high. (and the MDL ratings are similar).

i think this is also the director’s time to shine :)

Whoa. I didn’t know this is the same director as Jealousy Incarnate. I dropped that drama. Haha. I haven’t seen any of the writer’s shows too. I was really nervous about this because tbh, it didn’t look like my type of drama when I saw the teasers. I wasn’t sure what to expect and I set my hopes low but now I’m obsessed. Lmao.

im also not familiar with the other 2 works of the writer lol she’s nailing it this time! 

More translated comments here guys. Love it! 

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/12/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-7/

[+293,-1]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanna steal Kang Tae and put him in my pocketㅠㅠ why are these two so sweet, they’re so cute together ㅠㅠ they’re making me melt faster than ice cream

Same haha

have you watched episode 8? how was our Oppa? haha

this smile!!!!! OMG!

Rjei27:

this smile!!!!! OMG!

I was smiling so much during this scene!!!!! Aaaaah his smile makes me so happy. (*´꒳`*)

epic! so hilarious!