-God of Study (KBS2, 2010)
-You're Beautiful (SBS, 2009) cameo
-Queen Seon Deok (MBC, 2009)
-The King and I (SBS, 2007)
-The Legend (MBC, 2007)
-Alien Sam (2006)
-Sad Love Song (MBC, 2005)
-Precious Family (KBS2, 2004)
-The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin (KBS1, 2004)
-Sweet Buns (MBC, 2004)
-Love Letter (MBC, 2003)
-Daddy Fish (MBC, 2000)

MOVIES

-Blind (2011)
-City of Fathers (2009)
-Fourth Period Murder Mystery (2009)
-Unforgettable (2008)
-My Teacher (2006)
-Hearty Paws / Heart is... (2006)
-Don't Tell Papa (2004)
-Happy (Ero) Christmas (2003)
-The Way Home (2002)

ENDORSEMENTS

[2005] MARU Kid / 마루아이
[2002] Afkilla Plus / 에프킬라 플러스
[2000] Wheat Noodles / 햇국수, Ung Jin Ssing Kuh Bik / 웅진씽크빅, I-Brand / 아이북랜드
[1999] 77016

RECOGNITIONS

[2009] MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actor Award (Queen Seon Deok)
[2007] South Korea Movie Awards: Best Young Actor Award
[2007] Incheon International Design Paper: Heung Bo Dae Sa
[2006] Korean Children's Movie Awards: Heung Bo Dae Sa
[2005] KBS Drama Awards: Best Young Actor Award

TRIVIA

-Made his debut in the 2000 MBC mini-drama "Fish Bones"
-He appeared in Brown Eyes' "Don't Go, Don't Go" MV alongside Lee Se Na.
-He appeared in G's "A Lonely Life" alongside So Ji Sub.
-Also featured in Jo Sung Mo's "Please Take Good Care of Her alongside UEE.
-Participated with various artists in the "Smile Again" MV for the "I Love Asia" Project.
-He stars in T-ara's "Lies" MV.
-Collaborated with IU in the song "Believe in Love".
-Stars in Taeyeon & The One's "Like a Star" alongside Park Eun Bin.

I'm currently watching him in Operation Proposal and loving him there! :D He's a great actor, and he's only 8 days older than me :p
I've seen him in "The Legend" and in "Blind".
i've seen him in Blind and i absolutely adored him...looking forward to watching some dramas now...if and when i get time that is lol

I've seen him in : Queen Seon Duk, God of study, 4th Period Murder Mystery, Blind, Operation Proposal
He is soooo cute! <3 haha
I LOVE those pictures! :D Thanks for sharing!! :D
Did you know that Yoo Seung Ho made a cameo appearance in You're Beautiful?

http://www.twitvid.com/LIGSR
I read about it later on, I didn't know anything about him when I watched the drama otherwise I'd of kept an eye out for him :p
aaaaa oppa!! i've been watching god of study and he's really great in there. he kind of looks like kim bum with bushy eyebrows. my sister said he looks like minhyuk (from cn blue)???? he definitely looks familiar, though. lol.
He's going to be doing his military service next March :'( thats 2 whole years!!!! Dont know how I'm going to survive!!! SOOOO SAD :'( knew it had to happen sometime soon but he's sooo young!! Wasting his youth I think but he definitely would come back more mature with MORE DRAMAS! AIGOOO! REALLY GOING TO MISS HIM! He needs to use this year and do as much as he can so I have something to keep me going for the 2 years :(
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: He's going to be doing his military service next March :'( thats 2 whole years!!!! Dont know how I'm going to survive!!! SOOOO SAD :'( knew it had to happen sometime soon but he's sooo young!! Wasting his youth I think but he definitely would come back more mature with MORE DRAMAS! AIGOOO! REALLY GOING TO MISS HIM! He needs to use this year and do as much as he can so I have something to keep me going for the 2 years :(

He's going in the army next March??? D: He's my age! I guess on the good side it means his military service will be done early and he'll still be in his early 20s when he returns to acting.

And I agree! I know he's going to be in the new drama with Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah (Arang) and he was already in Operation Proposal. So hopefully he'll do another drama or two even after that!
Crazy4You wrote: He's going in the army next March??? D: He's my age! I guess on the good side it means his military service will be done early and he'll still be in his early 20s when he returns to acting.

And I agree! I know he's going to be in the new drama with Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah (Arang) and he was already in Operation Proposal. So hopefully he'll do another drama or two even after that!

i know!! I'm glad he'll get it over and done with but still he's so young and its two years!! same age as me too!!! Going to be a slow two years :( :( ahhh hopefully! He needs to do more so I have enough dramas to rewatch when he's gone!
And I know!! Its actually a dream come true for me to have Lee Jun Ki and Yoo Seung Ho in the same drama!! I love both of them soooo much!! Shame it's only a guest role but still its drama heaven for me!!!