Mythical wrote:
I found this video, and now I want to watch all of his dramas.
Only seen him in Arang and the Magistrate :/

Daebak!! that pic from above, such a hottie!!! XD
I guess I"m watching Warrior Baek Dong Soo next.

U definitely should check-out WBDS and here's something 2 wet ur appetite.

Nice vid! seems like it has some awesome fighting scenes *_*
I'm so definitely going to watch it :D

I luv watching fan made mvs of dramas; they always make me want to watch the drama, even more so than the trailer.
he is a little hottie... I am a pedonoona.
Jeaniessi wrote: he is a little hottie...

I am a pedonoona.

I'm with you there .....he is probably my only exception to only liking guys over 21 (that I am aware of - better add that disclaimer in case i have raved about a guy younger than 21 previously lol)

I am a pedonoona.

he is DEFINATELY noona bait.
delta777 wrote:

Mythical wrote:
Nice vid! seems like it has some awesome fighting scenes *_*
I'm so definitely going to watch it :D

I luv watching fan made mvs of dramas; they always make me want to watch the drama, even more so than the trailer.

^_^/...same here. :)

I am a pedonoona.

RainFlower wrote: I'm with you there .....he is probably my only exception to only liking guys over 21 (that I am aware of - better add that disclaimer in case i have raved about a guy younger than 21 previously lol)

cityhunter83 wrote: he is DEFINATELY noona bait.

In complete agreement...Wickedly Fine...lol.
Yes, u should check WBDS out, its a great drama with a great story! And one of the great dramas of YSH
Breaking News: YSH is going to enlist early next year. I just read this on Dramabeans. ToT Noona will wait...
yankumicho wrote: Breaking News: YSH is going to enlist early next year. I just read this on Dramabeans. ToT Noona will wait...

Well, I am a little sad but it is inevitable event. Better earlier than later, I suppose.
YOO SEUNG HO'S PRE-ARMY PHOTOSHOOT FOR HARPER'S BAZAAR

Sources : dramabeans, tv report, OMONA
My faouvorite actor atm. Can't wait when he will come back from military <3

---
Meanwhile awesome video of Yeo Woon :D
Yoo Seung Ho was cute as rebellious student in ''God of Study' but then I absolutely loved him in 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo', it was great drama and story, but it was his character Yeo Un that stole my heart and made me love it!

warriore06-311456.png
Dark-Angel-Harry-Borrison-yoo-seung-ho-3e4d6f58f0e168b8f48328ff266e2058e609b42ad
yoo seung-ho                                         bts v

i dont know why but yoo seung ho looks very much like bts v in the drama missing you