@ Elle ... I thought I was the only one that didn't like Gong Hyo Jin.... She's the most popular actress, yet I can't stand her whining style .... The last straw for me was Master's Sun, all she did was whine, cry, simper and cower ... typical mediocre performance .... All the more reason to  appreciate actresses who don't resort to such tactics in order to garner our sympathies. 
@rainruma right?  o--k so i'm kinda relieved to see that her style hasn't changed, i thought i might be missing out heh ... i mean it was different back when she was in biscuit teacher and sang doo, let's go to school.  but it is 2017!  sorry, i just like stronger female leads haha #rantover haha 
Ishihara Satomi (wonderful actor, but the roles she play are really annoying)
Lee Min Ho (BOF was horrible)
Yamazaki Kento (His emotionless face says it all)
Park Shin Hye (I loved Pinocchio so much, so I don't want to hate her-and I don't-, but she really needs to work on her acting skills)
@SarahEm 
Thank you! I felt like I was the only one to feel that way about Yamazaki Kento ... Like what was so amazing about his performance in A Girl & Three Sweethearts ... He just spoke in monosyllables the whole time!!! And his performance of L made me so sad ... 
Lee Seung Gi
Kim Hyun Joong
Jung Yong Hwa
Kim Soo Hyun
Gong Hyo Jin
Goo Hye Sun
To everyone who can't stand Lee Minho lol

73DogwkL_247819_f590x.jpg
credits to AnanyaS :D
Actors
Kim Soo Hyun - I don't exactly hate him. Just find him a bit... not to my liking.

Actresses
Go Ara - I really can stand her acting
Shin Se Kyung - She can act. But somehow I don't like her gaze/eyes/aura.
Oh Yeonseo - Same reason as Shin Se Kyung.
@Ceki
I actually got the photo from somewhere else, so I'll list the proper credits @Kdrama-amino: Diamond
was gonna list a whole long list but ill probs get assassinated by their fans... so ill just list 1 or 2...
Lee Jong Suk
Kim Soo Hyun
both r overrated n not to my liking
no hate from their fans pls XD 
Lee Min Ho
Kim Hyun Joong 
Lee Soo Hyuk (I don't hate him as such, but find him annoying for some reason)
Park Hae Jin, just can't stand that guy idek

Edit: changed my mind lmao
Kwak Shiyang. He literally threw his cat in Chicago Typewriter.
Lol no this is a joke, he's cute and his acting is superb. I like him ♥ :p