Lee Jong Suk - even though he is objectively speaking cute and handsome there is something really off-putting about his face. Ever since the release of W I thought that he looked like an Asian Michael Jackson, it could be that make-up and surgeries make it look so.

I don't hate them, but I hate dramas that the are in it, specially as main actor:

Nam Goong Min

Cha Tae Hyun

and Thai actor 'Smart(Mart)': He is the worst actor that I see in my whole life.

OH i really can't watch yoon eun hye. i feel like she is was overrated after coffee prince....

and yang mi...!

Park Yooch*n, Park Sh*hoo, Kim Hy*ngjoon, those kind of people, for the most obvious of reasons. The former is on a completely different scale of hatred for me, though. 

Jin Se Yeon-for me she is the worst korean actress.

Seo In Guk

Krystal

Hwang Jung Eum

Goo Hye Sun

Lee Jong Suk

Nam Joo Hyuk

Huang Xuan

Ying Er

Ji Hyun Woo

i wonder how u guys have mentioned LMH as most hatred actor coz i ve been into many girls they always ready to fight n attack with abusing whenever i say i dont like him as an actor he lacks somethign in acting plus his dramas are totoally our of world... no story at all... plus he never gets any good role so dat i can appreciate if dat so why he lacks in acting??? i wud rather say stop acting n worksomething else like yeah modelling wud b fine.

there is another actor Jang Keun-suk i only watched his one  drama that was you re beautiful n how i digested that awful stupid  themed drama just dont ask :D 

in  heroines i m not into any heroine seriously most of them are so loud n  noisy i just cant tolerate them and park shin hye too over actor..  expression less...

since you all have  choice to hate or like any actor and most of u have mentioned my some  fav actors too so i wont say anything coz its ur own choice.. as far as i  m concerned these two actors will b forver in my hatred list :D 

n yes song joonki too... hahahaha :D

otherwise ppl only love to fight over these actors 

Just for no reason, I dislike Lee Jong Suk and Suzy. Dunno why, but maybe it's cause everyone is so hyped by them while I have yet to be impressed.

Acting-wise, I can't say I love So Ji Sub too much. Dude's like a piece of wood half the time. 

Park Shin Hye, I can't stand her at all for some reason 

KoriNeko18:

Just for no reason, I dislike Lee Jong Suk and Suzy. Dunno why, but maybe it's cause everyone is so hyped by them while I have yet to be impressed.

Acting-wise, I can't say I love So Ji Sub too much. Dude's like a piece of wood half the time. 

well lee jong suk is fine okay but he looks like femenine may b dats why..

oh well so ji sub's acting is a bit mature unlike these youngsters dats why he feels like a wood lmao :D

suzy... okay not a good actor at all

foreverwitchy:

Park Shin Hye, I can't stand her at all for some reason 

me too...!!!

Updated:

• Lee Min Ho  (has always felt lacking/boring to me... never understood the hype)
  • Kim Hyun Joong
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Lee Soo Hyuk
  • Yoona

And probably far more idol actors/actresses that I've missed out...

Saherish Fatima:

well lee jong suk is fine okay but he looks like femenine may b dats why..

oh well so ji sub's acting is a bit mature unlike these youngsters dats why he feels like a wood lmao :D

suzy... okay not a good actor at all

Nah, I love pretty boy lol. He's not a bad actor--he's pretty okay--but I think my bad experience of seeing him in Doctor Stranger (which I was not impressed with) really left a bad impression on me.

Lol, if your acting is mature you shouldn't have zero face expression. He's really improved though, because if you watch him in What Happened In Bali you can see how bad he was, compared to his Master's Sun/Oh My venus performance. Maybe it's cause I saw him most recently in WHIB and he was awful lol

KoriNeko18:

Nah, I love pretty boy lol. He's not a bad actor--he's pretty okay--but I think my bad experience of seeing him in Doctor Stranger (which I was not impressed with) really left a bad impression on me.

Lol, if your acting is mature you shouldn't have zero face expression. He's really improved though, because if you watch him in What Happened In Bali you can see how bad he was, compared to his Master's Sun/Oh My venus performance. Maybe it's cause I saw him most recently in WHIB and he was awful lol

Then i will saybjust becoz of any one drama u cant say he is not a good dr.. But as far as i m concerned i never go for that drama which i thibk not of my tyoe either its havibg mybfavs too

neo:

Updated:

• Lee Min Ho  (has always felt lacking/boring to me... never understood the hype)
  • Kim Hyun Joong
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Lee Soo Hyuk
  • Yoona

And probably far more idol actors/actresses that I've missed out...

Lol there are so many idols n actors which we cant recall at the moment but yes i agtee with u abt LMH