Namgoong Min
Cha Eun Woo
Jo Woo Ri
Jung In Sun
Kim Soo Mi
Lee Min Jung
Jeon Hye Bin

Gonna write a book:

I am going to disagree with all input of Song Joon Ki. While it may be true that he is over hyped, I do not think he is overrated. His overt popularity is likely due to his marriage to Song Hye Ko. It is already established that SHK was a very popular and well liked actress in South Korea. I think she is an OK actress, but she isn't a favourite. SJK is talented in my opinion and regardless of his youthful looks(part of the charm), he is able to play his characters quite well. He stole my heart in Warewolf Boy. From that moment on, I knew he would go far. Now. If he had not married SHK, he would have been an an "underrated" actor. But he would surly have gained the popularity for his skill had he not married her. Lee JunGi , for example, was underrated grew in popularity after Scarlett Heart. So, it all boiled down to Song Joon Ki's marriage to Song Hye Ko.

While I AM a Lee Min Ho fan, I DO think he is over hyped. I truly think that Person Taste and maybe S*itty Hunter was some of his best work as it showed versatility. As with Faith, perhaps. But Faith, to me in general, was not great. What I don't like is the fact that he is continually playing the same roles constantly. Or maybe the acting in his character portrayal, isn't captivating. He was fun in Legend, however. I keep sticking around and supporting him with hopes that he will eventually do something different and actually improve this acting abilities. Because, ya know what... Ahhahh. It's getting boring baby boy.

Hwang Jung Eum. Goodness. I love her. Generally speaking. I can see that this women is skilled but she is just now showing it to us. When I watch her dramas, I can not help but think"Unni, calm the F down girl! "?" why are you always shouting? " I also wonder why she is constantly over the top acting like that. Was it the request of the director? The script? Goodness, hun, I am not seeing the talent that I feel she has.

Lee Jun Suk. EHHHHHHHHH. Lol. What can I say? Potential? Absolutely. Execution? Not really.   Makes me wonder if he is relying too much upon his looks.

JUNG Geun Suk (misspelled?) There is something about him that doesn't sit well with me. Whenever I see him, I just get angry. ?. As an actor, he is just OK for me. I could barely finish anything he is in. Definitely not on my top 5, 10, 15, or even 20. Whatever.

Park Shin Hye. Lol. I can see potential. And she did prove it in Doctors and in her movies. But I think she excels most in movies than dramas.

Lot of people said Gong Yoo, but I beg to differ. I find him very talented, certainly not worth the over hype but still worthy of the praise.

I don't have a general dislike for many of the actors and actresses, there are some that I can not understand why they are so hyped or extremely popular. I do tend to stay away from the Idol dramas. I mean... Just a no for me. There are some that I feel could be sooooooo much better to actually live up to their reputation. And there are some I feel, do not live up to the hype. 

mamamIYA:
I really think Idol-turned actors are overrated. Even in MDL, their ratings are higher than those of the real actors since many members are kpop fans as well.

THIS!!!! Many idol actors and actresses can't act but all their dramas have 11/10 rating..smh

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Gum.

Yeo Jin-goo. Netflix was pushing his dramas Clown King and Hotel Del Luna on me so I relented and try to watch both. Had to drop them. He's insufferable. First, he's a terrible overactor, screaming and shouting every line.  Everything has to be So. Freakin. Emotional, with this guy. Second, he isn't good looking. His face is like rubber and he's supposedly only 24 but looks at least 10 years older.  Will avoid him at all costs.

Kim Ji-won. She's always so frosty which ruins any character we are supposed to root for. Just zero life, zero warmth in this girl.

Bae Suzy -  I just don,t like her acting ... I'm srry to say this but she ruins every drama she has acted in .  I've not been able to  complete any drama she has acted in !  

Lee Min Ho

Park Shin Hye

Cha Eun Woo

Song Kang

Kim Seon Ho

Suzy

Rowoon

All of them I can’t stand their acting and their choice of projects

Song Kang, Rowoon, Ahn Hyo Seop and Na In Woo are charisma vacuums who can't act their way out of a paperbag and aren't even that pretty. There are actors who are all 3 but not these talentless hacks.

In my opinion:
Actors:
1. So much yes to Lee Min Ho. I cannot hate him due to his visual (LOL), but his acting skill is blaaah and he always play similar boring role.
2. Several idol turned actor, such as Cha Eun Woo, Rowoon, Ong Seung Woo, etc. Not every idol turned actor is bad (for me, the examples of the good ones: Im Si Wan and Park Hyung Sik, and Kim Min Jae).
3. Hwang In Yeop. He still has few dramas (I watched Tale of Nokdu, 18 Again, and True Beauty), but I think his acting skill is mediocre. Hence I dont understand why he is so hyped.
4. Nam Joo Hyuk, dont know why I am so bored watching his dramas.
5. Sung Hoon, I think he is quite similar to Lee Min Ho, but less popular than him.
6. Ji Chang Wook, he was great with his old dramas, but his acting in the recent dramas (Melting Me Softly, Lovestruck in the City, and Backstreet Rookie) are boring.

Lee Do Hyun, Na In Woo and Ahn Hyo Seop has potential, their acting skill is getting better, especially Ahn Hyo Seop on the Lovers of the Red Sky (maybe because the influence of Kim Yoo Jung as the female lead). However, those three actors could be in my future list if they do not challenge themselves to take different image in the characters they play. For example, I am quite disappointed with his decision to take role in his nearest future romcom drama (Office Blind Date) where he will play a character as handsome CEO. He already several times had roles as really handsome guy, so it is so disappointing why he does not challenge himself to take new role after being so great in Lovers in The Red Sky. Such a waste to his potential acting skill.
The same thing with Lee Do Hyun, he is now well-known with his specialty to play role as student that has relationship with older woman. Still looking forward to the next dramas of Na In Woo.

Actresses:
1. Hwang Jung Eum, no debate, agree to other arguments.
2. Park Min Young, agree to the statement that she is trying so hard to be pretty which makes her acting so unnatural and fake (but she was good at Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
3. Im Soo Hyang, Shin Se Kyung, Go Ara, Park Gyu Young, Kim Sejeong, and Lee Sung Kyung. They are pretty, but I feel there is something wrong with the characters they play in their dramas.

In my opinion:

Cha Eunwoo

Lee Minho

Nam Joo Hyuk 

Shin Se Kyung

Uh I know this will be a very unpopular opinion, but Hyun Bin! A handsome face with not so much prowess. 

There’s not really any Korean actresses  or actors that I can’t stand, if I think that someone’s acting is bad then I won’t even waste my time watching their dramas.

heomiya17:

Uh I know this will be a very unpopular opinion, but Hyun Bin! A handsome face with not so much prowess. 

I agree with the part about him having a handsome face.

lord_varvara:

Yeo Jin-goo. Netflix was pushing his dramas Clown King and Hotel Del Luna on me so I relented and try to watch both. Had to drop them. He's insufferable. First, he's a terrible overactor, screaming and shouting every line.  Everything has to be So. Freakin. Emotional, with this guy. Second, he isn't good looking. His face is like rubber and he's supposedly only 24 but looks at least 10 years older.  Will avoid him at all costs.

Kim Ji-won. She's always so frosty which ruins any character we are supposed to root for. Just zero life, zero warmth in this girl.

I agree! I did watch the whole Hotel del Luna but I wasn't enjoying YJG (and his face!) at all there and the whole love story was just eh? If you can get past him though, visually it's a very beautiful drama, and the support characters are awesome :)

Mon:

I agree with the part about him having a handsome face.

Extremely handsome, I can't find any faults there no matter how much I try :))