Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye 

Ji Sung Is the most overrated actor!

His acting skills start and end in the same way every single time from the beginning, This actor is the most annoying and overrated i ever saw so far!

Okay , for me the actresses that seem to be acting themselves ( A.k.a they look the same in every drama)borring , have one facial expression or emotioneless so I can't really feel the role so they become annoying are : Park shin hye ( I fell asleep while watching her ) , Park min young ( trying too hard to look perfect , in wwwsk she kept on painting that fake smile on her face I wanted to punch her for that) , Song hye kyo ( acts and looks the same like all the previous ones ) , Lee min ho for the actors , he is just horrible !

As for the underrated ones that for me should be very popular are : Go Ara , Seo ye ji , park so dam , lee joo young and kim da mi !

for me

Yamashita Tomohisa

Lee Min Ho - I don't like his acting .. he's boring to watch. sorry. he's so popular that I still don't understand why.

I agree with everyone who says Lee Minho. I don't know if he is more overrated or more overhyped? His acting skills are mediocre

Nam joo hyuk and Suzy 

In my belief Lee min ho, park shin hye , park bo gum and kim soo hyun are the most over rated ones

PMY - Not impressed. Agree with her trying hard to look perfect in every scene of her dramas and even on Busted. It's like she's trying too hard to present herself as the smart one and sometimes cutting other member's whose trying to give their opinions and/or findings and presented them as her own. And maybe because of her rumored PS she looks creepy with her smile.

LMH - TKEM shows he's still the same after all this time.

PSH - I can't wait for STM because of my favorite actor JSW and not for her. I hope she won't ruin it. Maybe she's more suitable for melodrama.

IYA (and all idol-actors except for the selected few) - Hard worker maybe, but not a good actress. Not a main lead material acting wise.

Bang Sung Hoon, Oh Yeon Soo, Shin Se Kyung, Hwang Jung Eum, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ga In, Song  Seung Hoon, Koo Hye Sun are among those whose dramas I'd prefer not to watch.. and now I'm thinking that maybe the reason why JCW recent dramas fell short, no matter how much I adore him since healer and Empress Ki, is because he is overrated..

I am a relatively new comer in kdrama world. Just started watching since Aug 2019. So I don't know much about actors in this regard but the name I am going to mention are those to whom I immediately became familiar with because of their immense popularity and almost all of these are mediocre in acting. I won't say they are bad but they definitely deserve less stardom, hype because of their mediocre skills, namely 

Lee min ho 

Goong yo 

Song Jong ki 

They are extremely popular but very average actors in my personal opinion thus are overrated.

On the other hand there are many underrated actors who I found brilliant in acting & deserves a hallyu star status 

First of all , Jo Jung Seok 

Yoon Shi Yoon 

Yoo Yeon Seok 

Jang kyung ho 

All of them not only have good acting skills but good lucks also.

My first K drama was Healer , though I didn't enjoy the drama very much but JCW acting was definitely top notch, so in my opinion his popularity is justified. 

Actress Kim Sohyun overrated 

Park Shin Hye

Ahn Jae Hyun

Rowoon - he headlined 2 dramas and both had terrible ratings. Sunbae drama can't even muster 2%. So not only one-note but also zero star power. I guess being an idol from a second/third-tier boyband does not a TV star make. 

Moon Ga-young - all she did on True Beauty is OTT comic relief shtick and crying buckets. Both skills are basic for dramas so nothing special to see here.  

LDW - self-conscious to the max with annoying tics (stop pouting and raising one brow, it's got old after the second try!).  Also perpetually smug.  He may be a decent SML but he was a disaster as ML in TOTNT.

Jo Bo Ah - should not be a FL. Massively unlikable. Maybe stick to villain roles.

Song Joong-ki - he's too boyish looking to pass for a tough soldier (Descendant of the Sun), tough ex-Guardian-turned-space sweeper (Space Sweepers), tough consigliere (Vicenzo).  I get that audience wants to see unrealsitically looking people play such characters but c'mon! There are manly actors out there who actually look the part (Hyun Bin, for example).