I'm just wondering what's your choices.

I think mine are:

WORST:
Goo Jun Pyo's mom in Boys Over Flowers
Gu Ma Jun's mom in Kim Tak Gu

NICEST/BEST:
Kim Tak Gu's mom in Kim Tak Gu

and there are more
loidag7 wrote: I'm just wondering what's your choices.

I think mine are:

WORST:

I have to say those two also, I especially loved to hate Seo In Sook (Ma Jun's mom). And I'll add in the worst category

Kim Joo Won's mom (Moon Boon-Hong) in Secret Garden (I did not like that woman)
loidag7 wrote: I'm just wondering what's your choices.

I think mine are:

WORST:

NICEST/BEST:
Kim Tak Gu's mom in Kim Tak Gu

and there are more

well that's an interesting thread.
For me i'll choose:
- The worest:the mother of hyun bin in secret garden
- The nicest: wi mi rae's mother in prosecutor princess
WORST:
Kim Joo Won's mother in Secret garden
&Eun Jo's mother in Cinderella's sister.

I honestly cant think of a best.
wardrobe7 wrote: well that's an interesting thread.
For me i'll choose:

Ohhhh yeah. Wi Mi Rae's mother WAS incredibly nice.
I can't think of a worst,
but I loved Gong Boon's Mother in Heading to the Ground
Haha, good thread! ^_^
The worst for me:
Ma-Juns mom (Kim tak gu) - i really loved her in some ways, somehow, you could kind of understand her reasons (even though she was bad). I think, she had this cold atmosphere, that created the certain feeling about the whole drama - maybe creepyness? Yeah, she was somehow creepy for me. I LOVED her last scene, when she stands alone in the hall, abaddoned by her husband and children and she says something like "I will not give up" or like that. That moment was so powerful. I loved it
mom from Cinderella sister - also very strong and powerful woman. It was kind of hard to understand her. I would say, that i have some kind of love/hate relationship with this character
mom from Shining Inheritance - OK, she was like a REAAAALLLYYY BIG BITCH. I just hated her, but somehow, she was not that interesting character like the two moms i mentioned before. Her character was not as deep as theirs, i did not fear her
mom of the main guy from Creating Destiny - just as much as i didnt like he whole drama, i didnt like that mother. SHE WAS SO STUPID! I really hate characters like this - they are not reasoning things, they act harshly just because some really stupid matters (and she was not the only elder, who acted stupidly in this drama). I know, that they needed someone, who would push the story, but she was written soooo badly, that it really pissed me of
Queen Seon Deok - Mishil - i know, that she was not technically the mom, but we can count her here, somehow. God that woman was amazing. Evel as hell, but amazing.

btw i usually dont remmember good moms, if they are not interesting, sorry. The only one i could remmember is Gumiho from Gumihos revege. I didnt see the whole drama, but i think she was very interesting character
Best:

Lee Da Hae's Mother in Robbers (can't remember either character's name) she was actually her mother in law but she was awesome.
Ji Hyun's mother in 49 days.
Kim Sam Soon's mother. (She wasn't always nice but she was pretty kick arse in defense of her children)

Worst:

Joo Won's mother in secret garden (sweet lord was she bad!!!)
Worst:
-Eun Jo's mom from Cinderella's Sister. Some have already mentioned this, but I'll say it again. That woman put her child through hell and then some. There were some scenes towards the end of the series where she seemed regretful, but still.
-Ma Jun's mother from Kim Tak Gu. Does this even need an explanation.
-The stepmom from Shining Inheritance. The list of things that woman did would make anyone shudder, the worst part was she began to turn her sweet daughter into someone just like her. I also hated the fact that she always made the excuse of doing it all for her daughter, when everyone can see that she is doing it all for her own greed.

Best:
-Yoon Shik/Hee's mom from Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I don't know why, but there was one scene where she was praying for her daughter that I really felt like you could feel the love from her as a mother. She may not have had a lot of scenes but that one scene is very memorable to me.
-The mom from High Kick through the Roof. She may not have been the most lovey dovey mother ever, but she was pretty hardcore. I liked that about her.
-Young Shin, the young mother from Thank You. She always gave her everything for her daughter, and had to endure so much because of her illness. But she never faltered and stayed strong, protecting her daughter and her sick father from everything. I think she is a brilliant example of mothers who would do anything for their children.
-Seung Jo's mom from Playful Kiss. Whether you like the show or not, the mother was super cute and very supportive, almost too supportive at times. Though her antics were fun to watch.
lizhenfa wrote:
-Seung Jo's mom from Playful Kiss. Whether you like the show or not, the mother was super cute and very supportive, almost too supportive at times. Though her antics were fun to watch.

Thats right! That mom was so cute (and finally someone who would support her future daughter in law)
Best:
- Han Ji Hoon's mother in Royal Family

Worst:
- Dan Gong Joo's mother in New Tales of Gisaeng (no 2 ways about that)
- Geum Jan Di's mother in Boys Before Flower (actually both her parents, the irritated the hell outta me lol)
WORST-I actually wanted to strangle these mom's
Ma Jun Mom-Baker King Tak Gu
Joo Won Mom-Secret Garden

BEST
Mi Rae Mom-Prosecutor Princess
Young Shin-Thank You
Yoon Kae Hwa-Oh!My Lady
wardrobe7 wrote: well that's an interesting thread.
For me i'll choose:

YES!! exactly what I was thinking initially :)

There's a shortage of nice moms but a few other worst moms off the top of my head are...the mother in In Soon Is Pretty, the stepmother in shinning inheritance, and the rich mother in Sparkling/Twinkle Twinkle. Oh just though of two nice moms - the mother in My Princess and Playful Kiss.
wmlopez86 wrote: Oh just though of two nice moms - the mother in My Princess and Playful Kiss.

I have to add those two too. Even though I hated PK, his mom was probably the funniest character. And I loved the MP mom.
BEST
Baek Seug-Jo's mom in Playful Kiss
Ji Hyun's mom in 49 Days

WORST
The step mom from Shining Inheritance (GOD, she's a b***)
Kim Joo-Won's mom from Secret Garden (hated even her voice)
Tae Kyung's mom in You're Beautiful (I just skipped all her ugly moments when rewatching the drama) uggghhhh...