Hahaha true :D That could be really him. Wow you have a good eye! But Im also not so sure if its really him. Hopefully they will complete the cast list later on.
Haha I might have a good eye but I'm bad for names! ^^'' I hope so, this drama just started airing.
Me too. I can't remember every name either hehe
Kim Hyeong Beom

I've seen him in many dramas, but I mostly remember him as Secretary Kim from Protect the Boss and 90 Days of Love as Kang Ji Hwan's best friend.
Can anyone tell me the name of this actor? I've searched for his name, but he's not included on any of the cast lists. He played student Sung in Gu Family Book.

Also, can anyone tell me who is the kid who played the 15 years old version of Choi Young Do in heirs? (I'm pretty sure he was a member of the child version of the F4 in Boys over flowers too...)
Juniko wrote: Also, can anyone tell me who is the kid who played the 15 years old version of Choi Young Do in heirs? (I'm pretty sure he was a member of the child version of the F4 in Boys over flowers too...)

Jung Chan Woo
Juniko wrote: Also, can anyone tell me who is the kid who played the 15 years old version of Choi Young Do in heirs? (I'm pretty sure he was a member of the child version of the F4 in Boys over flowers too...)

Yang Hyun Mo?

u want to know?here u r the link
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-min-hos-child-counterpart-on-heirs-revealed-to-be-his-child-counterpart-on-boys-over-flowers#axzz2qVDCzx86
MayanPanda wrote: Can anyone tell me the name of this actor? I've searched for his name, but he's not included on any of the cast lists. He played student Sung in Gu Family Book.

i'm not sure but is he (Lee da wit),here u r the link
http://mydramalist.com/actor/4417/lee-da-wit
MayanPanda wrote: Can anyone tell me the name of this actor? I've searched for his name, but he's not included on any of the cast lists. He played student Sung in Gu Family Book.

I'm thinking about Kim Woo Seok, but I'm not sure either >.<
manlihua wrote: I'm thinking about Kim Woo Seok, but I'm not sure either >.<

i think ,no i'm sure u r right ,u win lol
manlihua wrote: I'm thinking about Kim Woo Seok, but I'm not sure either >.<

YES!!! That's him!! Thank you so much - it was making me crazy that I couldn't find him anywhere! I don't understand why he wasn't credited in Gu Family Book since he had a lot of lines. Ahh, what a cutie he is. ^_^