Shiro :

Im going to write the flowing in the forums; Hi, some of the members of the cult of the cutie pie would like to write a fan guide to Jung Hae In maybe to be published before D.P airs, what are you thoughts about that? 

How about sending her a message so our idea remains a secret ;)) I am fine with september. We can start working on it on august :)) how does it sound??

Shiro :

My first (co written) will be published on Tuesday as long as we are help each other out  (and don,t mind criticism) we will probably be able to do a great job bringing our different perspectives to the mix  

Great!

This forum is open, and all article Ideas get posted on the sheet so its open anyway ;) If I post it in the writers forum you can all see the answer too. I think we could start writing now, and even submit it when we feel we are done the editors will have more time that way too so the earlier the better 

Shiro :

This forum is open, and all article Ideas get posted on the sheet so its open anyway ;) If I post it in the writers forum you can all see the answer too. I think we could start writing now, and even submit it when we feel we are done the editors will have more time that way too so the earlier the better 

Okay!! Done so should I create a draft and what'll be the title lol

We'll have to discuss everything.

How are we going to write it.

Who is going to do which part.

And etc etc. I am not very good at partnering but maybe UY and Anushka can help us out. And I am ready for this!! ;))

First we need to get this approved but we can make a Google document to share and discuss it there, those who want in can DM me and I will send them a link how doues that sound? 

Shiro :

First we need to get this approved but we can make a Google document to share and discuss it there, those who want in can DM me and I will send them a link how doues that sound? 

Great!! ♡♡♡

Shiro :

yess it might get approved within a few hours!

Suckerforhappyendings:

yess it might get approved within a few hours!

Yup!

The document has been created, if it does not get approved it gives good overview over who has seen what, so DM me or Caspleo  if you want a link. 

It has been approved and the document is up 

I open MDL and get 40 notifications from Cult of The Cutie Pie. Anuska's post about how young JHI looks will make my day.