Rien:

Hello members of the best cult imo. I'm hosting a watch challenge and made some badges/patches with Jung Hae In. Not sure if there's any more cult members here that joined my watch challenge (other than Shiro). I will definitly join this cult later. Shiro's helping me out a bit with my challenge and this is her reward. She wanted me to share them here with the rest. I hope they look okay?

I joined, thank you for the badge, lemme update my profile and the gazillion challenges I have listed there :)

Rien:

Hello members of the best cult imo. I'm hosting a watch challenge and made some badges/patches with Jung Hae In. Not sure if there's any more cult members here that joined my watch challenge (other than Shiro). I will definitly join this cult later. Shiro's helping me out a bit with my challenge and this is her reward. She wanted me to share them here with the rest. I hope they look okay?

I am probably going to take one now and then change it later according to my theme,.. it is so hard to choose good work! 

Shiro:

I never said I was a nice person Moa ha ha ha ha ha  

I'll have my lawyers speak to you 

What was your first Hae-In Drama?
One Spring Night

How many Hae-In Dramas have you watched?
Seven so far + 1 movie
1. Bride of the Century
2. Blood
3. Night Light
4. Goblin
5. While You Were Sleeping
6. Something in the Rain
7. One Spring Night

Movie:
Tune in for Love

What is your favorite Hae-In Drama?
Probably: One Spring Night (main role).

What Hae-In Drama are you most excited to see next?
Snowdrop, It's on Disney Plus, but unfortunately not in my country, last time I checked :(

What is one fun fact about yourself?
I'm creative and artsy. Love drawing/designing and making things :)

Why did you decide to join the cult?
I already subscribed a while ago, wanted to join but kept delaying until now.

Rien:

Wow, these are all so amazing!!! 

Benizakura:

Wow, these are all so amazing!!! 

Thanks, probably because they have Jung Hae In on them. Actually made a new one today but for a different challenge. Who can guess the two drama's?

Rien:

Thanks, but probably because they have Jung Hae In on them. Actually made a new one today but for a different challenge.

Oh thank you! 

Shiro:

Oh thank you! 

Your welcome! And these yesterday....

Rien:
Your welcome! And these yesterday....

your on fire 

Suckerforhappyendings:

your on fire 

I made 3 more for the MDL Watch Challenge. I'm having so much fun looking at his images, but the search for images that include desserts is not easy to find :(

I hope these look okay? 

My Challenges section is so pretty now, Do you want me to add those to your spot in the official badges and banners space for the challenge? 

All of them are sooo cute.

Shiro:

My Challenges section is so pretty now, Do you want me to add those to your spot in the official badges and banners space for the challenge? 

There's already some uploaded there. Just made these for fun, if you think they look okay you can add them. Just replaced these with some minor changes, I hope the links work.

Rien:

There's already some uploaded there. Just made these for fun, if you think they look okay you can add them.

I added 2 of them to get a full 9 it is very pretty now ;)  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/67585-mdl-watch-challenge-2022?pid=2081845&page=1#p2081845

Hello, I hope it’s alright to post even if I’m not a member. I just had to share what just happened to me. 

The post “Cult of the cutie pie” was on the “hottest discussions“ section. And when I read that, I thought to myself it must be about praising lead characters that are sweet and nice and handsome, and literally thought, “Jung Hae In would fit 100%, not just his characters but himself“. 

I click and it is not about main leads, it’s a cult to Hae In lmao. Great job naming the cult because it really gives Hae In vibes :D.