Jun Ji-hyun (born 30 October 1981), also known as Gianna Jun, is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her role as "The Girl" in the romantic comedy My Sassy Girl (2001), one of the highest grossing Korean comedies of all time. Other notable films include Il Mare (2000), Windstruck (2004), Daisy (2006), A Man Who Was Superman (2008), The Thieves (2012), and The Berlin File (2013).

Dramas

1999 - Happy together
2013 - You Who Came from the Stars

Movies

1999 - White Valentine
2000 - Il Mare
2001 - My Sassy Girl
2003 - The Uninvited
2004 - Windstruck
2006 - Daisy
2008 - A Man Who Was Superman
2009 - Blood: The Last Vampire
2011 - Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
2012 - The Thieves
2013 - The Berlin File

She is really talented and in the Korea she is the one of the most known and popular actresses. She pick her roles very carefully, but almost every her movie is success. About her personal life is just little known, because she almost don´t give any interviews and she lead quietly life. Along with Son Ye Jin they are my queens of the korean movies.
Gianna can be serious, innocent, cute, arrogant, rude, sexi, badass, weird and crazy girl which can make me laugh my ass

but in the same time her crying scenes are always make me cry

That´s my goddess Gianna Jun. Who can resist this charismatic hurricane? You can? :)
i can´t wait at this drama, it´s will be daebak :P

I have some of the movies she is in on my list, but I've added them for one of two reasons, maybe both in a few cases. I either like an actor/actress in the movie or the synopsis looked interesting, but never because of her. My first show with her will be "You Who Came from the Stars". I love Kim Soo Hyun, really like Yoo Inna, and Sci-fi/Fantasy themes are among my favorites. So again, she's not the main attraction in it for me. Let's see how I like her after I see her in it.

She was hilarious in My Sassy Girl. I think that's the only thing I have seen her in so far.
you should check her movies, she know choose good movies...especially Il mare was my favorite...but since you like kim soo hyun you should watch the thieves, they was together in that movie, it´s action movie and i did really like it :)
She is one of my favorite Korean actresses <3 . Her acting is really breathtaking .
Her movie Windstruck is such a masterpiece ! Now I'm waiting for The man from the stars
I like her too [I wonder if i did add her in my favorite]
yeah usualy it´s hard to make me cry...actually just some movies did make me cry and most of these are her movies...Il mare and Windstruck are probably my favorite her movies

I'll watch 'You Who Came...' only because of goddess Gianna Jun! My Sassy Girl was my first Korean movie in a way and she made me cry...Sassy Girl made me cry!