He hasn't changed a bit! The baby is just too cute !
Oh my! He used to look so... handsomely normal! Such a shame he discovered this strange style of his (which I can't stand)
i loved every single thing this gifted guy has made *^* I'm totally completely and absolutely addicted <3
JGS is sooo cute when he was a little boy!! I could just pinch his cheeks! Ahhhh....how adorable!! I still haven't forgotten about that 'Go Mi Nam' video!!! I must watch it again soon for another laugh!!!!!! BTW I have seen a baby photo of LMH....he was so cute!! Somone should do an article on celebrity/actor baby photos.....
So.... I HEART JGS, who doesn't in this thread, haha. I was listening to his songs- I really LAVU my precious and Otokajo and Hello hello... and although I haven't finished watching Love Rain, I listened to the song there- Sarang, I think it's called... and much to my dismay, his voice sounds totally off for the song! I really love the intro of Love Rain and the cinematography and the scenes... but WHAT THE HECK happened to Sukkie's voice????

JKS in " Beautiful Man "
OH GOD XD He looks good but that pic looks just so damn photoshopped :'DDD
-winnie- wrote: OMG....I just sat through over 3 1/2 minutes of 'Go Mi Nam'. Made me laugh so much! He did say her name alot! However I do love this series and it's one of my favorites. Thanks for putting it up!! GO MI NAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I couldn't agree more xDDDD