Discuss anything about Jang Geun Suk..

wrote: http://www.mydramalist.com/front/actorlist-ajax.php?aid=201
I've watched him on You're Beautiful and Baby & Me. Now I'm currently watching Mary Stayed Out All Night and I'm loving him more.

Now i can't wait for his new upcoming drama. He's been cast as the lead male character in the drama, Singing in the rain.

See this article for more info.

wrote: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/jang-keun-suk-is-cast-in-the-role-of-a-male-lead-character/
I can't wait to see the movie You're My Pet. He's so much cuter than Matsumoto Jun (he was the pet in the Japanese drama version). I would totally keep JGS around as a pet...lol

wrote: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/07/stills-released-from-youre-my-pet/
infinity00 wrote: I can't wait to see the movie You're My Pet. He's so much cuter than Matsumoto Jun (he was the pet in the Japanese drama version). I would totally keep JGS around as a pet...lol

Yay! I'm looking forward to this also.. He's so cute on that box.. ♥
infinity00 wrote: I can't wait to see the movie You're My Pet. He's so much cuter than Matsumoto Jun (he was the pet in the Japanese drama version). I would totally keep JGS around as a pet...lol

I loved MatsuJun as Momo in Kimi Wa Petto, I thought he was adorable! Haha. But I think JGS'll be cute as the pet in You're My Pet, I'm looking forward to seeing it when it comes out. I hope it's good :D

As for JGS - I think he's got a great voice and I liked him in You're Beautiful and in Baby & Me, too. I also watched the movie Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do with him in it, although I was a bit disappointed in the movie, I loved his acting in it and the songs he sang (:
I think I've seen almost everything he's in apart from Mary Stayed Out All Night.
I wasn't a fan of Beethoven's Virus (although he was good in it) but the rest were pretty good.
annatay wrote: I think I've seen almost everything he's in apart from Mary Stayed Out All Night.
I wasn't a fan of Beethoven's Virus (although he was good in it) but the rest were pretty good.

You should watch it soon! I'm still at Ep11 and I'm loving it! :)
jade1981 wrote: You should watch it soon! I'm still at Ep11 and I'm loving it! :)

I've been meaning to watch it since it started airing but everytime I start a new drama I forget about it -.-. I'll try and remember next time!
I like Moon Geun Young too which is a plus ^^
bluedreamer330 wrote: Always been a fan of his grunge look!

Your enjoying posting pictures eh? Hehe.. I'm also fan of that look! I'm actually planning to grow my hair like that. I just don't know how many months it would take. :D
sahar_hs wrote: I've been meaning to watch it since it started airing but everytime I start a new drama I forget about it -.-. I'll try and remember next time!
I like Moon Geun Young too which is a plus ^^

Put it on your currently watching so you'd remember it.. I also like her. She's so cute and adorable.. :)
ajo_94 wrote: Put it on your currently watching so you'd remember it.. I also like her. She's so cute and adorable.. :)

I'll go do that now ^^.
I'm too lazy to add all of my 'planning to watch' to 'plan to watch so I usually forget them XD. So yeah, adding it to currently watching is a good idea.
Hello! If you wanna updates about him, you can visit http://jang-keun-suk-forever.blogspot.com/!^^
Jang Geun Seuk, huh?

Me and mr. Jang have a very complicated relationship.
Oh yes, complicated indeed.

Should I take it from the top? No? Too bad, doing it anyway.

My first korean drama was You're Beautiful, and to keep matters short - I was team Shin Woo. I hated Geun Seuk and his emo hairstyle for stealing away Mi Nam. ... or at least for the first 8 or so episodes, because that was how long it took for him to smile. I still remember that smile. He had gotten rid of his horrid hairstyle as well. It was O-HAPPY-DAY. He made me accept him, and up to this point, he is neutral in my book.

I later watched him in Baby & I. It didn't take long for me to admire the man so much it was almost at stalker level (but don't worry - you're the only person I will ever truly stalk Yoseob... You're still special.<3). He was just AMAZING in that movie for such a young actor.

Later on he appeared before me once again in Mary Stayed Out All Night, a drama I HATED. He didn't get to show his potential at all, and I was really really disappointed. I had seen him as some kind of superman, and when he didn't add up to what I thought he was, he fell in rank.

For a long time, I had wanted to watch the movie 'Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do' (*knows title by heart* *flex*) but I was put off since it had dearest mr. Jang in a similar role as he had in Mary Can't Stand Up To Her Dad, so I put it on hold for a long time. Eventually I got around to watch it, and oh boy oh boy oh boy! That's when I realized he was just supressed by the lousy atmosphere (or his horrible hairstyle) in Mary Needs To Grow A Backbone, because he pulled that role OFF!

Up to this point I absolutely adore the man! He is amazing.

As a musician myself (*brag* ._.) I have a thing for musical dramas. Nodame Cantabile is just asmdsajdkfds, and I found that Beethoven Virus (in writing hours, currently watching at 11/18) was similar in many ways and it appealed to me. Mr Jang's acting is in all ways superb and he makes it interesting, but sir... I am greatly greatly G-R-E-A-T-L-Y offended by your lousy faking on that trumpet. Would you like it if I took a guitar, played the same chord over and over and said it was good enough to fake for a guitar solo in a drama!? Huh!? WOULD YOU!? HUH!?!? *calms down* ... *cough*

My point is that you could at least try to pretend to know how to play. You're a musician for crying out loud! You are an amazing man and your faking does improve as the drama progresses, but those first few eps nearly made me cry.

*should stop watching musical dramas*

In the end, my judging would have to be:

Love the guy, hate his trumpet playing.

Trumpet playing is apparently a big deal in my book (Go figure :P), so I have to say... Practice, and we'll talk again.

Now discuss! :P

*edit*

HOLY MOLY THAT'S A LONG POST. D:<
Damn I love him. I was team Jeremy at first but when JGS showed his smile I went to team Tae Kyung :D