KamZ wrote: LOL :D..that cracked me up..miahne...i imagined him fishing for Octopus...got funny visuals...poor guy lol

Lol. It was pretty funny. I was alternating between cracking up and wanting to give him a big hug >.< they knew he gets sea sick and yet sent him out there anyways... But it's super cute when he finally does catch an octopus. He's so proud, and kinda treats it like a little puppy dog... Until it starts wrapping its tentacles around his arm. Lol. In my opinion, the octopus had a really solid plan ;) Lol
redsouthernroses wrote: Lol. It was pretty funny. I was alternating between cracking up and wanting to give him a big hug >.< they knew he gets sea sick and yet sent him out there anyways... But it's super cute when he finally does catch an octopus. He's so proud, and kinda treats it like a little puppy dog... Until it starts wrapping its tentacles around his arm. Lol. In my opinion, the octopus had a really solid plan ;) Lol

awww that's cruelty btw lol..i'm surprised PETA didn't sue the show or the channel lol
KamZ wrote: awww that's cruelty btw lol..i'm surprised PETA didn't sue the show or the channel lol

Lol. They don't show them beating it or anything. He just gently places it into a netted bag :) It's all good. I don't think it's possible for him to be mean to anything, aquatic life included. Lol.
redsouthernroses wrote: Lol. They don't show them beating it or anything. He just gently places it into a netted bag :) It's all good. I don't think it's possible for him to be mean to anything, aquatic life included. Lol.

sniff sniff...i smell another LSG fan here lol
KamZ wrote: sniff sniff...i smell another LSG fan here lol

Lol. Why else would I be on this thread?? I'm certainly not here to bash on him :) I hope you're a fan of his as well :)
redsouthernroses wrote: Lol. Why else would I be on this thread?? I'm certainly not here to bash on him :) I hope you're a fan of his as well :)

no loool..i just came in because i was bored and noticed C4Y had posted something in here lol
KamZ wrote: no loool..i just came in because i was bored and noticed C4Y had posted something in here lol

Jajajajaja....That's hilarious...Kamz a fan...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja....That's hilarious...Kamz a fan...LOL

LOL..shhhhh...let's hide before the LSG twins attack us :D
KamZ wrote: LOL..shhhhh...let's hide before the LSG twins attack us :D

I'm not saying anything bad about LSG. I was just saying that you aren't a fan. :p
KamZ wrote: ★Graduation photos of K-POP Stars★

Lee Seung Ki

Thanks for sharing that. Lol. It was interesting seeing what they all looked like then :) and idc if you aren't a fan. To each her own, I always say :) Lol
KamZ wrote: LOL..shhhhh...let's hide before the LSG twins attack us :D

Merong! lol It's all good since you don't bash him :D

And he looks great in his graduation photos ;)
Director Lee Jae Kyu uploaded Kylie Mingoue’s very sensual ’2 Hearts’ on his own fan cafe website, revealing it as the song motif for the drama.

What do ya'll think of this??
redsouthernroses wrote: Director Lee Jae Kyu uploaded Kylie Mingoue’s very sensual ’2 Hearts’ on his own fan cafe website, revealing it as the song motif for the drama.

What do ya'll think of this??

I'm confused as to why this is in the LSG thread.
I'm confused, too. Haha.

@Kamz - haha I'm with SN on that one, you didn't bash him so it's okay :p And thanks for sharing the pics! He does look great in them! :D