Crazy4You wrote: Agreed! And it is (:

Makes me so glad that I am a fan of such a great guy :) Seriously...........this guy is the real deal, he's just that NICE and AMAZING :p
Sleepninja wrote: Makes me so glad that I am a fan of such a great guy :) Seriously...........this guy is the real deal, he's just that NICE and AMAZING :p

I know! :D Me too! (: He really is the real deal! Even when he says he isn't just makes him all the more amazing! (:
awww that's sweet of him and i agree, the lil girl is so strong ^_^
Crazy4You wrote:

This is the best! Daebak!
Lee Seung Gi to drop out of Strong Heart?

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120221112306002.jpg[/IMG]

Rumors have been swirling over Lee Seung Gi‘s possible departure from SBS‘s popular show, ‘Strong Heart‘.

According to an SBS staff member, “[I]Lee Seung Gi will record his last episode around mid-March. The producers of ‘Strong Heart’ are currently searching for a replacement MC.

Lee Seung Gi, who served as co-host alongside Kang Ho Dong since the show’s inception, had been hosting the show alone after Kang Ho Dong withdrew from the industry last October. Although Kang Ho Dong’s absence was lamented by the viewers, Lee Seung Gi’s performance as main MC had exceeded many expectations.

Lee Seung Gi’s company has released a statement saying, “We are still negotiating about the matter.

Source & Image: Daum |via: allkpop
The music video for Alone in Love! :D I'm watching it right now. YAY!

Lee Seung Gi's Departure from "Strong Heart" Confirmed and Last Recording Date Announced

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/2a5338e0482d01e5af9fca10fe397fba_large.png[/IMG]

Earlier this week, it has been reported that multi-entertainer Lee Seung Gi will leave SBS’s “Strong Heart". He will record his last episode on March 15th. According to the show’s producer Park Sang Hyuk, “Lee Seung Gi’s last recording will be on March 15th, and his last episode will air April 3rd.”

For some time now, Lee Seung Gi and the show’s producers have been discussing the right time for Lee Seung Gi to leave. With his upcoming Japanese music debut and MBC drama “King 2hearts”, co-starring Ha Ji Won, in March, the singer-actor’s schedule was so packed that he could no longer continue with his MC activities. As a result, he has decided to leave both KBS’s “Happy Sunday – 1 Night 2 Days” and SBS’s “Strong Heart”.

Producer Park Sang Hyuk stated, “[I]Because of his drama schedule, it was difficult deciding on the date of the last recording. We’re very thankful to Lee Seung Gi for keeping his loyalty to us and our program despite the sticky situation.
” He continued, “Now that we have a set date for the last recording, we will be actively searching a replacement MC. We will put all of our efforts together to find the perfect person from a variety of candidates.

Lee Seung Gi partnered up with Kang Ho Dong to co-host the show in 2009. After Kang Ho Dong announced his retirement from the entertainment industry last October, Lee Seung Gi took over the reigns and entertained both viewers and his guests as the solo MC. Since then, he has been recognized for his talent and ability to lead a show by himself.

Source: soompi
‘Strong Heart’ to air a ‘YG Special’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ygfamily_press-1-600x339.jpg[/IMG]

Lee Seung Gi would hold his final recording as MC of ‘Strong Heart’ on March 15th. Lee Seung Gi will be going out with a big bang, as he’ll host the artists of YG Entertainment in his last show.

According to a source within SBS, a ‘YG Special’ is currently in the works. The source revealed, “[I]The March 15th recording will likely consist of a YG Special.

As the title suggests, this episode of ‘Strong Heart’ will feature Big Bang, as well as many other artists from YG Entertainment.

In related news, Big Bang will be releasing their 5th mini album on February 29th, and Lee Seung Gi will be starring in the upcoming MBC drama, ‘Kings 2 Hearts‘.

Source: Newsen |via: allkpop
Oooh That will be an awesome episode :)
I am officially in love with Lee Seung Gi's voice :)
BeccaTrio wrote: I am officially in love with Lee Seung Gi's voice :)

Yes! His voice is amazing! I'd have to say two Korean singers that absolutely blow me away with their voices are Lee Seung Gi and Yoon Sang Hyun. They have got some serious pipes!
Sleepninja wrote: Yes! His voice is amazing! I'd have to say two Korean singers that absolutely blow me away with their voices are Lee Seung Gi and Yoon Sang Hyun. They have got some serious pipes!

Sang Hyun does have a lovely voice. I would add Changmin from TVXQ to my list as well :)
Lee Seung Gi brings laughs with his crazy swinging for last broadcast of ’1N2D’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120227_leeseunggi_swinging.jpg[/IMG]

On February 26th, KBS 2TV aired its last broadcast of ‘1N2D,’ which documented the 2nd part of the cast’s last trip.

On this broadcast, when Lee Soo Geun showed off his swinging skills on a large swing at the base camp, Lee Seung Gi confidently stated that he could swing just as well as Lee Soo Geun and challenged his swinging skills.

However, once Lee Seung Gi got on the swing, he showed that he couldn’t swing due to his inability to find the right rhythm, and showered his castmates with questions on how to time his reactions and how to find the rhythm with a quizzical look on his face.

After Lee Seung Gi’s attempt at swinging, Eun Ji Won showed that he could swing well too, which caused Na Young Suk PD to comment that “[I]It’s just Lee Seung Gi who can’t swing.
Lee Seung Gi, who then became embarrassed, asked if it was really that weird when he was trying to swing.

Despite his first failed attempt, Lee Seung Gi continued to try to swing; although Eun Ji Won tried to help by pushing Lee Seung Gi from behind, Lee Seung Gi still could not find the right rhythm and continued to swing around in one spot, which brought laughs from everyone because of his horrible swinging.

Although ’1N2D’ is over, there will be a “Season 2″ of ’1N2D,’ which is scheduled to air in March, with both old and new cast members: Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Jong Min, Kim Seung Woo, Lee Soo Geun, Cha Tae Hyun, Sung Shi Kyung and Joo Won.

Source + Image: Financial News |via: Naver & allkpop
Haha Awww I'm gonna miss him on that show :(