Sleepninja wrote: I'm confused as to why this is in the LSG thread.

Lol. Sorry ya'll, I could've probably explained that better >.< It's the song that they're using in his new drama King2Hearts as the couple theme between LSG and HJW :) I just figured I'd get ya'll's take on it, since it has to do with LSG and this is a thread about him. Lol.
redsouthernroses wrote: Lol. Sorry ya'll, I could've probably explained that better >.< It's the song that they're using in his new drama King2Hearts as the couple theme between LSG and HJW :) I just figured I'd get ya'll's take on it, since it has to do with LSG and this is a thread about him. Lol.

Haha ok., The song isn't that great in my opinion (it's kinda catchy, but I could get tired of it real quick) and based on the pics they used for promotions, it doesn't seem like it fits........? I'm not sure though since there's not much to go on yet with what the drama will be like.
KamZ wrote: ★Graduation photos of K-POP Stars★

Lee Seung Ki

Awww! That's so cute! I hope he waits for little D! Just 20 years! don't get married and don't get older LSG...okay? Just wait for her.
jeaniessi wrote: awww! That's so cute! I hope he waits for little d! Just 20 years! Don't get married and don't get older lsg...okay? Just wait for her.

lol ...

this photo was apparently tweeted by a LSG fan..i'm guessing it's a still from their upcoming drama ^_^
KamZ wrote:

this photo was apparently tweeted by a LSG fan..i'm guessing it's a still from their upcoming drama ^_^

It's a great picture, but sadly it's photoshopped :(
Sleepninja wrote:

LOVE these pictures! Especially the one where he as the puppy. Definitely adorable!!
Whoohoo! That's some lovely spam C4U! *right click saves* :p
Lee Seung Gi to schedule a meeting with ‘Miracle Child’ Cho Eunseo

Top star Lee Seung Gi responded to the wishes of ‘Miracle Child‘ Cho Eunseo.

‘Miracle Child’ Cho Eunseo is a 7 year old girl and the first person in Korea to receive seven internal organ transplants. According to Chogan Newspaper on February 17th, Eunseo was born with a rare condition that prevented her stomach, small & large intestines from digesting food. Until now, she regurgitated any food she tried to eat, and therefore has maintained the past seven years of her life by receiving nutritional supplement shots. But last October, a six year old suffering from brain cancer donated 7 internal organs to Eunseo, and after a meticulous yet successful 9-hour surgery, she can now live a normal life.

The surgery was completed by Kim Dae Hyun and the team at ASAN Medical Center, and they transplanted seven organs including a liver, pancreas, stomach, small intestines, duodenum, spleen and large intestines, allowing Eunseo to finally comfortably eat and digest food. The news of this miracle was reported on February 16th.

According to the media, Eunseo remarked that it was her dream to “eat galbi, burgers, and snacks to her heart’s desire“, along with “meeting Lee Seung Gi oppa.”

In response to her wishes, Lee Seung Gi’s representatives remarked, “Lee Seung Gi is eager to meet Eunseo after hearing that she wanted to see him. He is thankful that she is doing much better, and will schedule a day to meet her according to her current health condition and recovery process. He wishes that she will recover soon, and wants to meet her as soon as possible.”

Hopefully Eunseo recovers soon and is able to enjoy a normal life.

Allkpop

Awww that's good to hear that she is better (: And aww that's cute about Seung Gi meeting her!
Wow! That little girl is so strong to have survived seven transplants! And it was so sweet of Lee Seung Gi to do that :)
Sleepninja wrote: Wow! That little girl is so strong to have survived seven transplants! And it was so sweet of Lee Seung Gi to do that :)

Agreed! And it is (: