Oi, fangirls, you will never guess what I saw at the market, a LMH calendar. For 2013. Next time I go to the market I will take my camera and take piccies. I bet there are other idols people are drooling over.
Hangebokhan wrote: Oi, fangirls, you will never guess what I saw at the market, a LMH calendar. For 2013. Next time I go to the market I will take my camera and take piccies. I bet there are other idols people are drooling over.

Please do Han-can. LOL and if you see an SJS calendar you KNOW what to do.

Back to Lee Min Ho: With Faith, he is really improving as an actor. He isn't perfect but I have enjoyed him in everything he's done. Who knew such a pretty face could play badass characters like he does.
Jeaniessi wrote: Please do Han-can. LOL and if you see an SJS calendar you KNOW what to do.

Back to Lee Min Ho: With Faith, he is really improving as an actor. He isn't perfect but I have enjoyed him in everything he's done. Who knew such a pretty face could play badass characters like he does.

He hasn't impressed me so much in Faith, I think he's not acting the best he could and that he isn't in his top game. I think he was a lot better on City Hunter
So excited to see him in flesh this coming November *insert fan scream here*
miks wrote: So excited to see him in flesh this coming November *insert fan scream here*

o_o whats going on in novemeber?!
nekoblah wrote: o_o whats going on in novemeber?!

He's set to have a 'fun meeting' here for a local clothing brand. :)
miks wrote: He's set to have a 'fun meeting' here for a local clothing brand. :)

in Philippines?
nekoblah wrote: in Philippines?

Yup here in Manila, Philippines. We're so lucky. This local clothing brand is getting Korean Celebs like Siwon and Donghae, and now Lee Min Ho. :)
miks wrote: Yup here in Manila, Philippines. We're so lucky. This local clothing brand is getting Korean Celebs like Siwon and Donghae, and now Lee Min Ho. :)

whattt!!!! :( wish i can be there!
What do you guys think of LMH's new post-Faith haircut???

Don't like it! It makes him look older.
I think it suits him. But I liked his old cut better^^
I don't like him because it makes him look chubbier
he's looking adorable!!! LOVE his smile! although he's looking chubbier...during the course of 'faith' i thought he has gained weight(maybe to look bulkier for the role of a general because he is sort of skinny).. but i still found it strange because one tends to LOSE weight what with hectic schedule and alll...... p.s.- feel like pulling his cheeks <3
i'm torn - from the side it looks really nice, not so much from the front -_-

My 2013 calendar arrived last week, and this year I'm very much excited to have an entire year of lovely LMH pics ^^ and to celebrate, come January - this is what my desktop will look like!