ok so thats Park Shi Hoo & Song Joong Ki that i missed off my calendar one more candidate & i can add a new line :D
RainFlower wrote: ok so thats Park Shi Hoo & Song Joong Ki that i missed off my calendar one more candidate & i can add a new line :D

lol... RainFlower... I thought what is she talking about? Then discovered ur GLORIOUS calendar/page. What FINE TASTE u have in men.. :)
So gosh darn cute 'n' dapper <3

and again...every time I see the title of this thread I finish the sentence... ....Is Hot! Nice Picture Goose!
Very nice picture! <3
when do nice guy going to air? i just realized they change the title and its too long.
4winkay wrote: when do nice guy going to air? i just realized they change the title and its too long.

I am choosing to ignore that stupid new title. Nice Guy it will stay..

It starts Sept. 12
Jeaniessi wrote: I am choosing to ignore that stupid new title. Nice Guy it will stay..

It starts Sept. 12

thanks. i was searching for it in the MDL drama list coz i thought they already started airing but cant find it. only to find out the title was changed.. grr grr... ill be watching it for the love of song joong ki. ;-)
4winkay wrote: thanks. i was searching for it in the MDL drama list coz i thought they already started airing but cant find it. only to find out the title was changed.. grr grr... ill be watching it for the love of song joong ki. ;-)

If you search under Nice Guy it still comes up. And yes, I will watch for that too. But also because the same person wrote I'm Sorry, I Love You.
Nice Guy better be good. Joong Ki needs some more attention and also more, and more lead roles. I kinda wanna post a video with him, a kiss scene to be more precise but I'm wondering if I am allowed.
Sayers wrote: Nice Guy better be good. Joong Ki needs some more attention and also more, and more lead roles.

I kinda wanna post a video with him, a kiss scene to be more precise but I'm wondering if I am allowed.

Kiss scenes are definitely allowed!? Could "Dreaming" perhaps, also being playing in the background? and maybe some handcuffs could be involved too? ♥♥♥
Brie wrote: Thought I would share these. I totally shipped the natural chemistry between the Song/Song couple. His eyes and smiles were always on Ji Hyo. Running Man lost a lot of it's charm when he left.

In this first vid at 0:14 I luv how Joong ki runs toward his noona! He's always competing/flirting/wanting 2 be the "everyday couple"... 4 Ji Hyo and she's always thinking about the anti-fans.

Your right they were so at ease w/ each other and it was obvious he had at least a crush on Ji Hyo. Thz 4 sharing the vids :) They made me smile.
Jeaniessi wrote: Kiss scenes are definitely allowed!? Could "Dreaming" perhaps, also being playing in the background? and maybe some handcuffs could be involved too? ♥♥♥

Why did you have to ask something like that? Now I can't get this images with him off my mind.. OH my god, my innocence.. my sweet sweet innocence.
I shall remember you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3CZhVnoGzw
Sayers wrote: Why did you have to ask something like that? Now I can't get this images with him off my mind.. OH my god, my innocence.. my sweet sweet innocence.
I shall remember you.

Your innocence has already encountered this scene! Here it is in it's glorious kissiness! Hand cuffs, Dreaming by Beast, and the Sexiest Kiss EVAH!

Oh look! It's Song Joong Ki! in a video starring Song Joong Ki!! Isn't Song Joong Ki so so so cute!?

...I feel better.