CY ParkYun wrote: ok..if RF agrees to join me then i will think bout it..i mean she's a lawyer so if somethin goes wrong she could bail me out ;)

LOL count me in :D
We cld pretend to get his autograph & instead get his signature on a wedding contract (im watching Full House at the moment & its giving me ideas :p ) then its all nice & legal hahaha
Irella Buslay wrote: LOL count me in :D
We cld pretend to get his autograph & instead get his signature on a wedding contract (im watching Full House at the moment & its giving me ideas :p ) then its all nice & legal hahaha

Jajajaja, just thinking about it, it cracks me up...Make sure the contract is in an unknown language in case he doesn't blindly sign an autograph on a piece of paper that already has writing on it. :p
Irella Buslay wrote: LOL count me in :D

Soraya wrote: Jajajaja, just thinking about it, it cracks me up...Make sure the contract is in an unknown language in case he doesn't blindly sign an autograph on a piece of paper that already has writing on it. :p

hahaha good idea...he must think he's signing as autograph for me lol..RF, do u think the signature he uses for his autographs is a legit one?..:D
A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. - John Keats
Yori wrote: hahaha good idea...he must think he's signing as autograph for me lol..RF, do u think the signature he uses for his autographs is a legit one?..:D

how about if we get his angootha (thumb print) desi style haha its a binding contract then no backtracking :D

Aurelie wrote: A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. - John Keats

is this an ode to Binnie or just a general wish to share Mr Keats prose with the rest of the world :p
Unknown wrote: how about if we get his angootha (thumb print) desi style haha its a binding contract then no backtracking :D

is this an ode to Binnie or just a general wish to share Mr Keats prose with the rest of the world :p

hahaha an angootha would b awesome...there's no lookin back..im sure even his angootha is beautiful *siiigh*
ofocurse, an ode to binnie :)
SADDO!!!!!!!!!!

:p
Jonathan Kim wrote: SADDO!!!!!!!!!!

:p

for Binnie..i cud b anythin :p
oori binnie fightiiiinngg!!!!

oori namja chingu..swoooon thudddd fainttttttt

Dumb Question: Do they get paid an army salary while they are serving? lol

And upon seeing the Samsung Smart TV CF, now I know where the gif I have of that came from...lol