Childcare professionals name MBLAQ’s Seungho as the best caretaker on ‘Hello Baby’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120209_seungho_1.jpg[/IMG]

MBLAQ‘s Seungho has been selected by professionals as the best infant caretaker amongst the members.

On the February 9th episode of KBS Joy‘s ‘MBLAQ’s Hello Baby‘, the members met with child counselor Kim Mi Young, who gave the boys reports on their parenting skills thus far.

After carefully observing the members and their parenting styles, Kim Mi Young selected the best and worst parent.

Based on her analysis, the professional stated that MBLAQ’s bestfather’ was none other than leader Seungho. “[I]His parenting skills are on a level similar to mine
,” she explained.

On the other hand, Mir was selected as the worst parent, receiving only 26 points of 200.

Who do you feel is the best caretaker out of all the members?

Source & Image: Etoday |via: Nate & allkpop

Note: Lauren & Leo played along Seungho like a polar bear family walking ㅋㅋㅋ
MBLAQ’s Seungho proposes to KARA’s Gyuri on ‘Hello Baby’

In the upcoming episode of KBS‘s ’Hello Baby‘, viewers will witness MBLAQ leader Seungho proposing to KARA‘s Park Gyuri during a search for his children’s mother.

Each member made a phone call to a close female celebrity friend, and Seungho decided to call Gyuri. During the phone call, Seungho ended up proposing to Gyuri, causing the other members to become instantly jealous of their close relationship.

Mir called a girl group member as well and serenaded her in hopes of pursuading her to be the mother of ‘Hello Baby’.

In the same episode, Lee Joon and Mir will try to escape their 4th and 5thfatherrankings by stealing the hearts of the children.

Source: Naver |via: allkpop
G.O called jung juri to be the mom of his kids. kekeke. I hope these 2 will have their own children. I love these 2 two together they are so adorkable.^^
I love how Lee Joon is with the kids. <3
Hu hu a hello baby thread <3
I've only seen the Shinee season in full and some cuts of season 5 with Sistar and leeteuk. Shinee's was super adorable!

I'm on episode 7 of HB with Mblaq (The last subbed one I think), and so far it's awesome ^^ The kids are so cute > <

LisNoir wrote: I love how Lee Joon is with the kids. <3

Joon would make a good dad :D I love how happy he gets whenever any of the kids shows him any form of affection XD
I watched the whole season of HB with Shinee, their baby was somehow looks like Minho.. Beacuse i like Lee Joon shi Lovely(what he was called in Oh! my school) i will definitely watched it... Is it still airing?
darkangel662008 wrote: I watched the whole season of HB with Shinee, their baby was somehow looks like Minho..

Beacuse i like Lee Joon shi Lovely(what he was called in Oh! my school) i will definitely watched it...
Is it still airing?

Yup, it's still airing ^^ 8 episodes are out till now (and 7 of them are english subbed ^^) You should definitely catch it :D
I just came across Hello Baby (with MBLAQ) on DC - I am not familiar with them, but the whole concept is intriguing. So far I've just seen episode one, but while I do think some of them are doing okay, Joon (?) is behaving like a, what does he like to shout, "brat". :p I am just wondering whether anyone has seen working links for Hello Baby with SNSD or T-ara? Or even Shinee? :)
I just saw ep. 8 and I love whenever Lee Joon's mom appears on a show he's in...lol
Just finished watching ep. 9 Raw. Dayoung and Leo had a cute moment....LOL
LisNoir wrote: I just saw ep. 8 and I love whenever Lee Joon's mom appears on a show he's in...lol

"I worked so hard on my imagine and then everything's gone in one second...".
Szasha wrote: "I worked so hard on my imagine and then everything's gone in one second...".

Jajaja...yeah. That was so funny... He looked really embarrassed..lol

You should watch the episode of "Oh, My School!" where family members appear. His mom is a guest there too...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...yeah. That was so funny... He looked really embarrassed..lol

You should watch the episode of "Oh, My School!" where family members appear. His mom is a guest there too...lol

And he should be. Seriously, if my mom were to appear in a show and tell such a story, I'd certainly attempt to kill her. There are funny stories and things which are just to be kept in the dark. :p

Gotta check it out then, my list is certainly growing... do I get to see other members of MBLAQ as well? Or just Lee Joon's "interesting" mum? rofl
Szasha wrote: And he should be. Seriously, if my mom were to appear in a show and tell such a story, I'd certainly attempt to kill her. There are funny stories and things which are just to be kept in the dark. :p

Gotta check it out then, my list is certainly growing... do I get to see other members of MBLAQ as well? Or just Lee Joon's "interesting" mum? rofl

LOL...Just Lee Joon's mom. And Lee Hong Ki's...lol
I'm watching ep. 10 right now and this old lady totally cursed because Mir scared the hell out of her. I can't stop laughing.