I am looking for drama's that have the same atmosphere as Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven. They are older drama's but they have a certain 'feel' to them which I really love! Maybe it's the wintery vibes, perhaps the coziness. I would love anything similar. 

have not seen either one yet (both are in my Plan To Watch) but since they both seem to be a bit melancholic melodrama here are two drama i liked near the early 2000s  that may fit the vibe you want:

A Love To Kill

I'm Sorry i Love You

Oh thank you! I will watch A Love to Kill then! My very first k-drama was 'I'm Sorry, I Love You' and I have been hooked since, haha. I really do love melodrama :D

Ruler of Your Own World is more grounded than either Winter Sonata or Stairway to Heaven, but it's a good one and I definitely recommend it.

Thank you! I will watch that one next :D

I am already halfway through A Love To Kill and I like it a lot. 

Nero Sorumeito:

Thank you! I will watch that one next :D

I am already halfway through A Love To Kill and I like it a lot. 

good to know its one of my all time fav :)

I really love older dramas as well! I have watched many of them so here are some of them I really enjoyed:

She Is Nineteen

What Happened In Bali (this one is more summer vibes, it can be very frustrating but I loved it)

My Girl (wintery vibes)

Spring Waltz

Sad Love Story (I'm watching it right now and I am loving it so much!)

There are many others I loved, if you need more suggestions later let me know :)

Hi, may I suggest Tree of Heaven - It has Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye who were in Stairway to Heaven and the director loved their chemistry so much they decided to cast the two in Tree of Heaven. It's one of my favourite dramas of all time

kyamisarin:

I really love older dramas as well! I have watched many of them so here are some of them I really enjoyed:

She Is Nineteen

What Happened In Bali (this one is more summer vibes, it can be very frustrating but I loved it)

My Girl (wintery vibes)

Spring Waltz

Sad Love Story (I'm watching it right now and I am loving it so much!)

There are many others I loved, if you need more suggestions later let me know :)

Oh thank you so much for this great list! There is just something about them that makes them so cozy, haha. I will let you know if I do, thanks :D

Size15FeetJames:

Hi, may I suggest Tree of Heaven - It has Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye who were in Stairway to Heaven and the director loved their chemistry so much they decided to cast the two in Tree of Heaven. It's one of my favourite dramas of all time

That sounds very promising! I'll make sure to watch it. Thank you so much :D

I'm enjoying save the last dance for me

Maybe ‘Legend Of Lady Heo’ would be a good choice - it was released in 1991 though, so I’m not sure whether you’ll find it with ease. ‘Cinderella’s Sister’ is also one I like. I hope you enjoy.

Autumn’s Concerto (2009): This drama shares the intense love and emotional depth starting from youth, with a storyline that continues after a significant interruption years later.
First Love: Hatsukoi (2022): A contemporary take on the classic melodrama theme of separated high school lovers, similar to “Winter Sonata,” but with a modern twist.
Tree of Heaven (2006): Features an unforgettable love story with beautiful cast, music, and scenery that may remind you of the dramas you mentioned.
Autumn Tale (2000): Part of the famous ‘Endless Love’ series, this drama involves childhood sweethearts and themes of separation and reunion, much like "Winter Sonata".