Now that Marry My Husband got adapted into a k-drama (which I'm really happy for, btw, the webtoon was great), what are some webtoons you hope to see adapted into a drama?

I'm usually not into romance that much, but I'd totally watch Couple Breaker if it'd be adapted into a k-drama.

Also, although it's not my kind of story, the trailer for the manhwa The Villainess Is a Marionette with Han Seo Hee, Cha Eun Woo and Lee Soo Hyuk is amazing.

I am getting bored with romance manhwa adapted nowadays, the plots are too mainstream. So i want something interesting and heavy like "Guardians of The Lamb". Korea is better at adapting action thriller manhwa so I want to see this story adapted into live action.

I really really reallllyyyyyyyy want to see Purple Hyacinth. This is such an absolut golden webtoon! Heck it already feels like an animation when reading, they even have the background music :-: all you need to do is cast people, film and edit it. 

After watching Moving, I'd love to see how they would deal with Villain with a Crush. Also, I love The Stories of Those Around Me so I would really appreciate an adaptation!