This is a rom com drama where surprisingly good.. I never laugh this much to a romcom..maybe its a little early to comment about this but I really love the characters..
Ahn Dan Tae-ugghhh... girls you better watch this guy with the most beautiful smile.seriously you will started grinning automatically when he started to smile... Plus the acting is superb... haha.. I never laugh this much..I love his outfit.. Ahn Dan Tae just rocks wearing capri pants and flip flops  I can't believe that his 38 right now... :) :)
Gong Shim- haha.. she's a girl that rocks a bob cat..  the chemistry was sooo good despite that they have a huge age gap..
Suk Joon So- okay all the male character has a great smile... great cast guys....:) but I love the Ahn Dan Tae and Gong Shims crazy Duo...
To the other cast its a good start, a villain portrays a villain vibes etc. Hopefully the story will not drag and be funny until the end.... just cheers guys.. :)
gongshim1.jpg
13166876_1764290013785578_29325407_n.jpg

haha.. I love how Ahn Dan Tae tears paper when he need to concentrate:) funny habit for me..:)

I watched this drama to pass time, but it was surprisingly good! That episode 6 cliff hanger!!
hahaha...true... but I really want their relationship to grow.. coz gong shim still likes Joon Soo.. and they always fight. but in a funny way.. :)
@Mikado
Yes, same here! I'm conflicted because Joon Soo is a good person but Dan Tae is funny and he obviously likes her.
Same! I'm enjoying it... I love Ahn Dan Tae! He really seems like a cliche character you see often but it feels like he's very different and unique. 
Gong Shim's actress somehow reminds me of Eun Ji(?), the idol-actress... but she's good tho i like her! 
tHEIR CHEMISTRY IS TOO CUTE AND HILARIOUS HAHAHAHHA I LAUGH OUT LAUD WHEN I WATCH THIS DRAMA 
@nikonim

I agree! I love his character. It's carefree at times, but he can be serious when it's needed (e.g fighting)
I only realised after watching that Gong Shim was Minah from Girl's Day! She looks so different with the wig lol
@Annam 
I know! Dan Tae seems to be childish and immature though especially these times in which Joon Soo and Gong Shim are spending too much time together... It's so hilarious... I also love his mature and professional side which disappears when he sees Gong Shim tbh lol
Gong Shim really does look different with the wig... I can't wait until she stops using it.
Btw, who's loving Gong Shim's style???? I LOVE IT 
haha.... I'm thinking of watching the Remember- War of the Son and the sensory smell , will I appreciate Nam Gung Min even though he's a villain? 
You will! I watched The Sensory couple and I really appreciated him.... He was kind of adorable, personally lol. I am planning to watch Remember too... 
But I recently watched the "Villain Special" of Happy Together and I have to say... I didn't like his smile there... It was creepy and scary which led me to the thought that he probably did a good job playing a villain in Remember.  
when i read the synopsis of this drama i thought mmm ok just another boring one.. but this week i decided to watch the first episode and here i am waiting for the new episode :D 
i don't remember when was the last time that i laughed so much with a drama... they are so cute.. i hope these funny moments will continue to exist :D
I agree with Anastasia, when i first read the plot i thought it would be boring and totally skipped it until i actually sat down to watch the trailer. I typically don't like watching currently airing dramas because then you feel like you're waiting soooo long for an episode v.v But i couldn't resist with this one. 

I also thought that when watching this that the sisters would have more of a bond with each other like more close ^^ But as i can see, she's pretty much evil xD 

I think i am in the minority here with the fact that I ship Gong Shim with Joon Soo. He's so adorable and I like when they're together >.< 
I also like the bickering between Ahn Dae Tae and Gong Shim as well though.