Since I'm interested in studying medicine next year and hopefully becoming a doctor, is there any suggestions of good dramas/movies that give a good insight into a medical career, mainly hospital work or pharmacy? I know most dramas don't exactly portray hospitals as a great place to work in because almost always the director of the hospital is a complete jerk that does nothing at all but wants more money *cough cough* D-day and Yong Pal. 

I really enjoyed D-day because it was really interesting to see them cope with all the earthquakes and such (+aww the main couple were so cute!) 

Can you suggest examples which are portray them pretty realistically?

I know i'd probably be better off watching documentaries (which I will) but obviously kdramas are my thing XD 

I'm watching Doctors rn, shin hye is just <333 

I might start beautiful mind too, how's everyone enjoying that?

General Hospital 2
Good Doctor
Doctor Crush
I second Good Doctor, haven't seen the others. Good Doctor is one of the best dramas I've seen so far. It is absolutely beautiful. It's about a pediatric surgical department in a hospital and a doctor going to work there who has autistic savant disorder. You cannot hope more from a drama, seriously!
Brain (IDK if you'll like since the main lead is so arrogant and self-centered, but it's the best for me yet)
Emergency Couple

Beautiful Mind is really interesting! I haven't watched Good Doctor yet, but it's on my PTW list.
I'm currently watching Iryu Team Medical Dragon. You may want to try it too.