Just saw this article and I'm so mad and sad, and still a bit in shock.  I really don't know what to say other than that, at the moment...  :( :( :(

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/kim-jong-ko...

The article I read didn't say they were forced out, hmm. I also read Ho Dong would join in their stead, so I'm guessing Running Man won't involve much running anymore...

Time to find another show to follow in my case. Law of the Jungle perhaps? :)

Edit: Just read the statements from both Ji Hyo's & Jung Kook's agencies. What a mess.
Ikr!!! :/ Gary leaving was a terrible shock...and now these two???!!  Plus Kang Ho Dong coming instead...I'm not gonna watch this anymore! :/
Nezumi - Thanks for the info/link.  Wow, this really is a mess.  I'm starting to wonder if they'll end up cancelling RM altogether, or if they'll struggle to keep it going for a while before it just dies off (from a sharp decrease in viewership?).

I haven't had the heart to Google much more about it since stumbling onto that article...  I'm still really bitter about the whole thing.  As is my husband.  We've been watching RM together, every week, for years.  Even when it was going through a slump, we still stuck with it for the members alone, because we loved them all so much.

Ehh...  :(  Oh, well.  We've been thinking about looking for another R/V show to follow, and Law of the Jungle looks really fun and interesting.  But I've only been able to find it consistently subbed from episode 163 onwards.  :(

so it gets cancelled in the end, isn't it?
it's really a messy way to end such a great show... 
I read a heap of articles coming out. 
First it was just Jihyo and Jongkook leaving. 
The statements from Jihyo's agency saying they did not know of this til the news said so or something. And Jongkook's friend ranting about no loyality because he didn't no either. 
And then they said possibly others to join. 
But then now no one is joining and the show is ending. 
>_< It sucks. Because new members or not, while sad, I would have been fine with a changing cast just as so Running Man would continue... 
I know everyone has been like "well at least we still have Infinity Challenge", but I don't enjoy Infinity Challenge much and only watch select eps, so I'd really prefer to have Running Man cuz I watch everything..
Just read Jong Kook and Ji hyo would be donating their remaining appearance fees from Running Man. So basically they don't want to accept anything from SBS and are doing the show just because of their relationship with the cast and the crew. I hope the cast becomes super successful in their future endeavors and all the new variety shows of SBS flop. Still this is the show I have loved the most and wanted it to last forever. Love running man forever...