Genuine question. Why is this thread pinned? Since this thread is pinned, shouldn't there be a GL dramas thread pinned too? and then a M/F romance dramas thread too to complete the set? 

But these are only genres,  I don't see the use to pin them like the two other informative threads. (no offense to anyone ofc)

Emi:

Genuine question. Why is this thread pinned? Since this thread is pinned, shouldn't there be a GL dramas thread pinned too? and then a M/F romance dramas thread too to complete the set? 

But these are only genres,  I don't see the use to pin them like the two other informative threads. (no offense to anyone ofc)

I assume cause the creator of this thread is a moderator for MDL. Aside from that I don't really know. 

That aside, for Korean GLs there's no one yet who has started a list like this and is updating it themselves longterm. Most prefer using their own custom lists which is a great source for GL shows. But if anyone feels a calling to start a GL thread I hope they do!

For M/F romance there's no need to start a thread since nearly all dramas are straight romance. You would not be able to keep up, GLs and BLs are at least only a few (or none) releases per year. Straight romance shows air always.

add love tractor

Emi:

No, because 99% of all South Korean dramas and movies are about straight romance. 

Emi:

It is probably pinned because it is a genre that is difficult to find shows in and someone is taking the effort to update the information and keep it active. GL is also a very niche/small genre. But I guess nobody is making/upkeeping a thread for it.

If someone was to search for South Korean shows. Pretty much every mainstream one would be M/F. Nobody needs to have a dedicated thread for that. It is improbably for someone to  pick up a popular Korean show and have it be a BL or GL. It would also be a lot of work for someone to maintain such a thread as there are hundreds of shows & movies that are released every year.

Ceki:
^ thanks, added! :)

Love tractor*

Would you be so kind as to add 

Also, with films:

KINN:

Love tractor*

No worries 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Also, with films:

Thank you Chun!

Added dramas for now~!

Movies to add:

Happy Merry Ending (Movie) (2023) - MyDramaList 

The New Employee (Movie) (2023) - MyDramaList 

Love Mate (Movie) (2023) - MyDramaList 

Bump Up Business (2023) - MyDramaList 

Our Dating Sim (Movie) (2023) - MyDramaList 

Drama special:

Drama Special Season 14: TV Cinema - Behind the Shadows (2023) - MyDramaList  - which is an episode from KBS Drama Special 2023. It is kind of a spoiler though, so I'm not sure if you want to add it. It mostly seems like a friendship relationship when you watch it, but it does reveal their feelings were mutual by the end.

Sad Temptation (1999) - MyDramaList 

Dramas to add:

Roommates of Poongduck 304 (2022) - MyDramaList 

Cityboy_Log (2023) - MyDramaList  - have not watched, but it is tagged as so.